Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would any of you actually date a fat/ugly girl if given the chance?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★
(emphasis on DATE, I'd fuck a wheelchair girl if it's a one night stand.)

At this point, I probably wouldn't date a fat/ugly girl if I somehow got the chance. Inb4 "VOLCEL" ... Here's how I see it: If I'm going to be dealing with a foid at all on more than a 1hr fuck session, it would have to be at least a girl I find attractive enough, 6/10 + to justify their inherent bullshit. Just seeing how they post on social media is enough to write them off as NPC hivemind robots.

I used to work at a fast food place a few years ago. Kid you not, all but one of my female coworkers were ogre bloat purple haired feminist types. The way they would drone on about the dumbest shit put me in a trance like psychosis some days. They had such a masculine energy about them :feelswhat:

idk, maybe pump and dump (depends how fat and ugly)

Ugly? Absolutely, i would be more than happy with my looksmatch as long as she had a good personality.
Fat? Chubby is fine i guess but i definitely wouldn't date a landwhale. That's literally my only physical standard at this point.

Ugly? Absolutely, i would be more than happy with my looksmatch as long as she had a good personality.
Fat? Chubby is fine i guess but i definitely wouldn't date a landwhale. That's literally my only physical standard at this point.
Where is ur Pfp from :what: :feelsdevil: :feelsohh: