Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would all of you rather run homeless chad game, or millionaire but beta compensator game?

Homeless Chad or High Accessorized Beta?

• Homeless Chad

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • High Accessorized Beta?

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Thread:yes::no:Also which do you think has the most advantages?:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

homeless chad> apply for model agency > rich now

I'd rather be a millionaire
It's easier to stop caring about women and buy a sex doll than it is to stop being poor.

Homeless Chad all day, every day.

How is this even a contest, homeless chad 100%

Homeless Chad wouldn’t be homeless for long.

Roasties would throw out their kids to live with Chad tbh.

Chad cant be homeless though.

im pretty sure st. jeremy meeks seeded a billionaire just from a mugshot while he was a crip. anything is possible for chad

millionaire beta will get divorce raped after homeless chad fucks his wife

My logic behind this is this: If Chad is homeless then something must have gone terribly wrong in his life. He is probably some kind of mental then and therefore I wouldn't want to be him. I'd rather take the millions of bucks.

I rather be rich. I will have access to high quality women on a regular basis and being beta provider will be easier if you didn’t have to worry about money.

I'd only be the beta if it's at least 10s of millions.