Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would a girl that committed acts of lesbian sex be considered a virgin?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Would you consider a relationship with this lesbian in this instance or will her homosexuality be too much a concern? :waitwhat:

C27AE937 7973 4B8C 9E17 93A218B6C6F2

Last edited:
I might’ve sharted

if her hymen is broken it's over, doesn't matter if a dick, a dildo, a finger or dildo broke it

if her hymen is broken it's over, doesn't matter if a dick, a dildo, a finger or dildo broke it
Yup this, I don't care if she's kissed a girl or had clitoral stimulatio by hand, but if she's ever had oral, vaginal or anal sex, or if she's ever used a dildo or vibrator, then I don't trust her to be monogamous. She'd be welcome to MFF threesome with a lipstick lesbian anytime she wanted though.

filthy whore regardless

It would only be a minor negative thing. As long as other men's dicks haven't entered her it should be all good.