Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a ban on interracial dating solve inceldom ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date

Would a ban on interracial dating solve inceldom ?

• yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • no

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • fuck you

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
It would help a lot but there is no actual soliton to inceldom there will always be ugly and low value men

GigaChang only

No, because foids who choose to date outside their race would still date non-incels if interracial dating was banned. The only benefit is that it might prevent ERcels.

you must live in a multiethnic shithole part of the country. where i live we are whites. doesnt help any

It'd be a step in the right direction but only just

No. Because you would still have good looking and rich men of your race to compete with. If rice foids couldn't date interracially, they would still be Chang only.

Absolutely not.

It would help incels a tiny bit, if at all, normies a bit more, and maybe curb women's tendencies to whoredom a tiny bit more than that, if you're lucky. I would imagine.

So in other words, not really. I still can't compete with the other males of my own race.

It may help ricebros a good bit but there are far more factors leading to mass inceldom then just women dating out of their race.:feelsjuice:

Foids always choose the top 20% of what is available

it would make it worse for whites. so i don't want it

it would make it worse for whites. so i don't want it
Huh? Now this is interesting. No race mixing = bad for white people? How? Isn't that what what people want on average?

Huh? Now this is interesting. No race mixing = bad for white people? How? Isn't that what what people want on average?
That's why it'd be worse
LTN whites can still slay with noodle/currywhores
that option would be removed from them completely

Chads are their own race.

That's why it'd be worse
LTN whites can still slay with noodle/currywhores
that option would be removed from them completely
Heh, I'm fine with that. Woulda stopped me from being placed on this rock to begin with. Not only that it would force white foids to have to settle for uglier men as chads from other races wouldn't be available. There'd be less whitecels due to that one would think.

way less white foids date out of their race than curryfoids and noodlewhores, who usually always go for white guys

way less white foids date out of their race than curryfoids and noodlewhores, who usually always go for white guys
Ahh fair point. I didn't think of that.

i will not allow the infringement of my right to fuck jewish pussy

As long as the pill exists, enforced occupational 'equality', and OLD, then inceldom will exist. Sure, maybe this would help ethnics, but there would still be a bottom 30%, just not a bottom 40%.

It would help deathnics for sure. A ban on interracial dating would probably reduce the amount of ricecels by 80-90%.

It wouldn't solve it 100% of the problem. But it would solve a lot.

Dude, I NEED Gookmaxxing, for me SEAmaxxing, EAmaxxing, and Kazakhmaxxing are the only options.

Would remove the propaganda of western society, jbb would end and teen white foids would get desperate without a bull