Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would a 1000+ lbs fatcel be a trucel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
At that point, you're too much of a fatfuck to even exercise to lose the weight let alone get out of bed, Legitimately could be classified as disabled by health complications from your weight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHlSb6G4Vg

Yes, if it gets that bad
exercise to lose the weight let alone get out of bed

I think moving at all at that point would be equivalent to doing a set of weights, mogs my catabolic muscles

It's possible.

At that point, you're too much of a fatfuck to even exercise to lose the weight
I think people overestimate how easy it is to lose weight with exercise. From what I have read, exercise accounts for about 20% of the weight loss. Diet is far more important. Not to mention genetics, of course.

Scientists believed the obese epidemic in the West was due to less physical activity, but now it seems to be highly correlated with poor diet.

Many of the guys on My 600lb Life have wives or gfs.

well if your face is attractive its easy to lose weight your never a truecel just because of weight alone because you can do things about your weight but you cant do much about your facial structure