Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion worth a girlfriend (wife)

common rejected

common rejected

Self-banned
-
Is it worth having a girlfriend? To begin with, why do you want a girlfriend to keep you company, but how much money do you have to spend on her and how do you know that you are not going to break up with her in 3 months or she could be unfaithful to you, and after courtship it is getting married once you get married, if you If you divorce her, she will take everything away from you. Nowadays, finding a faithful woman who doesn't pay too much attention to appearance is almost impossible.

gfs and wifes dont last long before they start ditching you for someone else i dont even see the point in relationships anymore its a dred as a subhuman

It would be nice to have a gf, but even if I did and she seemed perfect, I would absolutely NEVER marry her. I have too much stuff she could steal in a divorce. I inherited my dad’s 1971 Camaro, and there is no way some dumb bitch is gonna take that away. We’ve owned it for 14 years and I plan on owning it till I die. My love for that car is great. I’d break up with a gf before I’d risk marrying her.

¿Vale la pena tener novia? Para empezar, ¿para qué quieres una novia que te haga compañía, pero cuánto dinero tienes para gastar en ella y cómo sabes que no vas a romper con ella en 3 meses o te podría ser infiel? tú, y después del noviazgo es casarte una vez que te casas, si te divorcias de ella, ella te quitará todo. Hoy en día encontrar una mujer fiel que no preste demasiada atención a la apariencia es casi imposible.
For me it is worth having a girlfriend but she has to be honest, sincere and want to love me.

It would be nice to have a gf, but even if I did and she seemed perfect, I would absolutely NEVER marry her. I have too much stuff she could steal in a divorce. I inherited my dad’s 1971 Camaro, and there is no way some dumb bitch is gonna take that away. We’ve owned it for 14 years and I plan on owning it till I die. My love for that car is great. I’d break up with a gf before I’d risk marrying her.
I think you can put things in the name of a family member of yours so they don't take them from you, but it's your decision.

I think you can put things in the name of a family member of yours so they don't take them from you, but it's your decision.
I only have my mom and uncle basically, and they are already old, so it’s not worth the risk. Besides that, it’s a non issue as I will never get the opportunity to marry anyway, so I have nothing to worry about except affording to keep the stuff I have. That gas guzzler muscle car used up 5 gallons of gas 2 days ago when I drive it for an hour. It’s about the smiles per gallon though, not the miles per gallon.

I only have my mom and uncle basically, and they are already old, so it’s not worth the risk. Besides that, it’s a non issue as I will never get the opportunity to marry anyway, so I have nothing to worry about except affording to keep the stuff I have. That gas guzzler muscle car used up 5 gallons of gas 2 days ago when I drive it for an hour. It’s about the smiles per gallon though, not the miles per gallon.
I trust you, maybe you will find the love of your life and she will be perfect for you and in the meantime you are lucky to have a very nice car and I don't know where you are from but if you are from the United States you are also somewhat lucky good luck brother

I trust you, maybe you will find the love of your life and she will be perfect for you and in the meantime you are lucky to have a very nice car and I don't know where you are from but if you are from the United States you are also somewhat lucky good luck brother
Thanks man. I am very grateful to have the car. It’s my baby. My dad had it for 14 years and took me to car shows in it sonce 2010. Once he sadly passed away, I inherited the car. I’m also from the US, so there is some cool stuff to do around here. I highly doubt I will ever get real love from a woman though.

Ok GrAY

The concept of getting a girlfriend is as alien as running for the 2024 presidency

Gracias hombre. Estoy muy agradecido de tener el coche. Es mi bebé. Mi papá lo tuvo durante 14 años y me llevó a exhibiciones de autos desde 2010. Una vez que lamentablemente falleció, heredé el auto. También soy de EE. UU., así que hay cosas interesantes que hacer por aquí. Aunque dudo mucho que alguna vez obtenga el amor verdadero de una mujer.
I'm sorry brother, I give you good luck from my country you have a chance for things to get better I hope you can drive with the girl of your dreams in that car or just be happy

I'm sorry brother, I give you good luck from my country you have a chance for things to get better I hope you can drive with the girl of your dreams in that car or just be happy
Thanks man. At least my mother is still alive. I took her for a thrilling drive in the Camaro today.

I just want some pussy to cum in. Thats is mine and a bitch to caress her head while she gives me head. Fuck all the bullshit

El concepto de conseguir novia es tan extraño como postularse para la presidencia de 2024
Having a girlfriend nowadays is almost a luxury and you have to know how to treat her and in any case she can cheat on you or break up with you, relationships are strange

I just want some pussy to cum in. Thats is mine and a bitch to caress her head while she gives me head. Fuck all the bullshit
Everyone wants a girlfriend for something. In my case, I want a compatible woman to pursue me with and who loves me.

Having a girlfriend nowadays is almost a luxury and you have to know how to treat her and in any case she can cheat on you or break up with you, relationships are strange
I didn’t speak spic WTF

I want a woman in a serious relationship, in your case you can go with a prostitute
Nah she has to be mine only so a prostitute won't work since she gets fucked by millions.

I want it in a legal way thats like prime life
If you go to a conflictive place like Cuba or an apis of that style you can get involved in one, just look for papers

I think everyone here wants a gf, but the issue lays with how there's hardly any females around that are gf material. So at best you only have sluts that are only good for pumping and dumping in a hypothetical scenario where you aren't incel. But that will never happen to me.
You want a gf but you can't find anyone who's actually well adapted or suited for being in LTRs. The situation with your potential dating pool won't ameliorate any time soon either, in fact quite the opposite, the dating market will continue to become worse and deteriorate.

Last edited:
I think everyone here wants a gf, but the issue lays with how there's hardly any females around that are gf material. So at best you only have sluts that are only good for pumping and dumping in a hypothetical scenario where you aren't incel. But that will never happen to me.
You want a gf but you can't find anyone who's actually well adapted or suited for being in LTRs. The situation with your potential dating pool won't ameliorate any time soon either, in fact quite the opposite, the dating market will continue to become worse and deteriorate.
It is very difficult to find a sincere woman nowadays and if there are any I have no chance with them.And dating apps are garbage, most of them are only there to fuck

Yes it is. Though for ltn's it turns into shit quickly enough from what i saw.

Is it possible for a neet to get a foid gf

Having a gf means you are finally accepted into normie life. I dont think people understand how important of a step it is to have a gf. Your life pretty much changes after that, sure it will not fix all your problems but this is how you normiefy and get out of this cycle. You can finally go to parties, you can go out now because you have her, you dont have to be a coomer because you can get sex with a real woman, people will accept/respect you now that you are their level and not a loser virgin.

A gf is a status symbol, everyone knows when you dont have one and people shame.