Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst way you've been rejected before?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Foids will look for literally any excuse under the sun in order to reject a subhuman like myself. For me, it would probably be when a foid "came out" and larped as lesbian to reject me. Later on, she "came out" once again as bisexual, so the lesbian phase was solely done to reject me :lul:

Take a book from your bio they owe you

I need to get back to reading queen bee

For me, it's the ones that are too scared to actually say no outright, so they give u their insta/whatever then block you before you can message them. Truly brutal.

I literally asked the ugliest girls out in class/work and got rejected.

For me, it's the ones that are too scared to actually say no outright, so they give u their insta/whatever then block you before you can message them. Truly brutal.
I can't even do anything with it even if I got their instagram because I don't have an account. My last one got banned for having an avi with a rope and noose in it.

I can't even do anything with it even if I got their instagram because I don't have an account. My last one got banned for having an avi with a rope and noose in it.
based

I now the author ruined that Shi have you finished silent war
No I have not. I'm pretty sure I dropped it midway through. I only really liked the scenes containing one particular foid, the blonde one iirc.

No I have not. I'm pretty sure I dropped it midway through. I only really liked the scenes containing one particular foid, the blonde one iirc.
She is annoying asf but please keep reading the mc bitchs her and basically fucks the living shit out of her

She is annoying asf but please keep reading the mc bitchs her and basically fucks the living shit out of her
I liked it when he "tames" her, so to speak, and breaks her whole feisty bitchy exterior.

I liked it when he "tames" her, so to speak, and breaks her whole feisty bitchy exterior.
Fr I enjoyed that she hated him because she loved that Chad gunner but he showed her who is the real alpha male

Fr I enjoyed that she hated him because she loved that Chad gunner but he showed her who is the real alpha male
I hate gunner so much

I hate gunner so much
I second that the way he treated that teacher like his bitch even thought she wanted to be but she was giving the V and he was treating her like garbage it’s sad I wish the Mc treated her a little rougher for even doing that with that fucker Chad

I hate gunner so much
But hate mai that fmc even worst because she chose the Mc who loved her over the Chad gunner because she felt sorry and later when the mc got his money up came back to him bitchs man

It's very brutal when they just laugh but the worst type is when they're treating me like idiot just because of my disability to not make themselves look bad for rejecting a retard more harshly

Foids will look for literally any excuse under the sun in order to reject a subhuman like myself. For me, it would probably be when a foid "came out" and larped as lesbian to reject me. Later on, she "came out" once again as bisexual, so the lesbian phase was solely done to reject me :lul:
“Go away you creep!” :feelsseriously:

It's very brutal when they just laugh but the worst type is when they're treating me like idiot just because of my disability to not make themselves look bad for rejecting a retard more harshly
Mentalcels getting it hard

Yeah, I've noticed this, too. Women seem to be completely averse to saying "no" outright. I'm not sure why, as that would guarantee I would quit bothering them, but they always feel the need to lead me on. They always say yes then make lame excuses to cancel, or say yes then ghost, and so on and so forth.
Of all my numerous rejections, only three have ever said "no" up front and let that be the end of it. Honestly, it was refreshing. Like I said, most women are happy to lie to your face because it hurts more.

Literally got dehumanized, she basically said “ew, what are you?”.

no way you just stood there and took that without retaliating
Not much I could’ve done, yeah I could’ve easily overpowered her. But jail isn’t worth it and there’s nothing I could’ve said back that would’ve hurt her to the same extent.

I asked a girl out during lunch break and she ran away. :fuk:

FOID HATES BETAS, AND HER BLACKPILL IS OUR EXISTENCE

Foids need to be punished severely for how much damage and trauma they have caused us over the years.

Something else came up....
Sorry I have to go to the Doctors...
I just remembered that I need to study for a test....

Had a Russian whore spit in my face for asking her out and been slapped for asking another foid out. The worst she can say is no aye right

This was in a new school with nobody knowing who I was in the 8th grade but I looked like a 6th grader.

I was doong athletics for my school
My mom gave me lunch money, valentine's day was coming up so I packed an apple, bread with butter and a lot of tap water to ration for the day. I did my events and waited for the school to take us home. My sibling asked for me to buy him something I said so he said they'll tell the girl i like that i have a crush(she heightmogged me then and she does now),initially I called his bluff but they went and told her without me knowing. Next thing I know people say she is calling me. I tell to my sibling in IsiZulu( you are doing this to me),the girl had no idea but somewhat could guess what I was saying. So like a mom talking down to a toddler, she told me that she doesn't know me despite that could be said for my classmates as well. People clowned me but the bluepilled me got to "know" her so I thought Valentine's day will be my day.

Come Valentine's day, my friends hyped me to go for it
So I spend all my savings at the time to buy the biggest bouquet of flowers in the whole school as well as the the biggest heart shaped box of chocolate.

There was a romeo and juliet playso I had sneak in so she was sitting close to the back so I got on one knee and asked her to be my Valentine.
Guys when I said she screamed
(Do you know when a women sees a pitbull in front of them and they scream, that was the reaction of her seeing me)
She screamed:"JO,I DONT LIKE YOU, GET AWAY FROM ME, JUST STOP TALKING TO ME. PLEASE PLEASEGET AWAY FROM ME."

Young me was had a moment of derealization and I went to a corner and i sobbed for a bit.
People kept asking if i was OK. But i kept insisting i was.

She never apologised
Very devastating memory

She told another guy "I don't want him." Usually this should be me dodging a bullet but there was something about how she tuned it that made it flow out so cold. It still repeats in my head till this day by the sentence being so iconic. And now I kind of envision every girl having this inner feeling about me that I just can't shake. It's bitchy and actually happened to me twice, so I know what I'm talking about.

Should have grape her teach her to become straight

When I was in highschool, I had a girlfriend. But we never actually got to sex stage. Kissed and hugged and stuff, and because she and I would talk about our nerdy interests it went on and off like that for almost two years. At that point I was really convinced that we would end up being together, and I really wanted to take it to the next level and make love to her. She shot me down, and I kept pestering about it to the point where she broke up with me and spread a rumour that I took advantage of her. Lost all my friends, and since I went to a small local college nearby, that reputation followed me there. So it was pretty brutal to be a virgin and have no one want to have anything to do with you because they think you're actually quite the opposite.

Luckily I changed locations enough times for school and work that my reputation is clear now. But that still pisses me off if I dwell on it too much

First time i told a girl i liked her she just started tearing up like she was deeply offended and then quickly walked away and never spoke to me again.

Getting ghosted :feelsrope: getting laughed at would probably be worse though. But it was still brutal as fuck

Something else came up....
Sorry I have to go to the Doctors...
I just remembered that I need to study for a test....
Kek. At least those are all fairly polite excuses and you didn't have any that were downright disrespectful.

Had a Russian whore spit in my face for asking her out and been slapped for asking another foid out. The worst she can say is no aye right
That's fucking brutal. Were those strangers and you were cold approaching them? Or did you know them already? You should get your revenge on them some way. Perhaps chadfishing, then doxxing and leaking their nudes.

She told another guy "I don't want him." Usually this should be me dodging a bullet but there was something about how she tuned it that made it flow out so cold. It still repeats in my head till this day by the sentence being so iconic. And now I kind of envision every girl having this inner feeling about me that I just can't shake. It's bitchy and actually happened to me twice, so I know what I'm talking about.
If you're subhuman, women will treat you like a piece of garbage not even worth her time. The state of this clown world is pure ragefuel for any sub5 man.

Getting ghosted :feelsrope: getting laughed at would probably be worse though. But it was still brutal as fuck
I've gotten ghosted more times than I can count :cryfeels:

I overheard my mother and sister talking about this my sister said she does this cause there have been men that reacted aggressively to rejection and she can't always filter out how a person will react to rejection

That's fucking brutal. Were those strangers and you were cold approaching them? Or did you know them already? You should get your revenge on them some way. Perhaps chadfishing, then doxxing and leaking their nudes.

If you're subhuman, women will treat you like a piece of garbage not even worth her time. The state of this clown world is pure ragefuel for any sub5 man.

I've gotten ghosted more times than I can count :cryfeels:
Cold approach and me being a weak manlet didn't do shit about it I would now tho

Countless times. Woman single.

I show interests, she says shes not interested.

Then she starts flirting with my friend that she met for the first time later that night.

That is basically the medium of all rejections. I get rejected because I am ugly.

And women still wonders why incels exist. We get no chance..

And women still wonders why incels exist. We get no chance..
They wonder why incels exist when they are the main reason for putting us in this position in the first place. It's especially annoying to hear certain people, especially foids, try to argue against the fact that looks and genetics are everything. If you do not have the looks, no amount of personality will be able to compensate for it. Simple as that. You need a certain amount of looks for a foid to even consider you, which is where you can show off your personality to them.

They wonder why incels exist when they are the main reason for putting us in this position in the first place. It's especially annoying to hear certain people, especially foids, try to argue against the fact that looks and genetics are everything. If you do not have the looks, no amount of personality will be able to compensate for it. Simple as that. You need a certain amount of looks for a foid to even consider you, which is where you can show off your personality to them.

Absolutely true.

And in some cases you dont even have to have personality.

I have seen chads litteraly cheat on women, getting children and running away. Thats one of the reason why many women are single moms :feelskek: I mean that is just heartwrenching. Imagine being so attractive you get to F women even if they know you are in a relationship and they are in a relationship.

Seems that no men want them, that is why single moms are hiding that they have kids, and settle for their lookmatch instead.