Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Worst trip while being High

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
I have no one to tell this to and no where to post this so im gonna post here
This happened today
I went to go get high, the weed was different from before, something I have never experienced.
I was just chilling, and just smoking some weed, normally.
I think it's important to mention the weed was different from before, it was like some different dodgy weed. I was like whatever i'll just smoke it.
So everything was normal, I was feeling high, shit was funny, then 30 minutes later it INSTANTLY hit me.
I felt like I was outside my body. My FOV instantly increased and my vision improved. I could hear everything. The atmosphere also changed to a lighter blue.
I felt like I was dreaming and nothing seemed real
I also started vomiting and my heart rate increased the fuck up. It was the worst shit i've experienced.
Also, I felt like I was in another world, another dimension, I felt like I was dreaming and was not able to think normally. I started panicking because I thought I would stay this way forever.
I can't describe it fully, but it was scary and fucked. I had no one to calm me down so I just went to bed and slept it off, I'm back to normal but still abit nauseous
and my opinions on this world has changed. It's like I saw the real reality and the truth of how we view things. I'm fucked. I'm gonna eat and sleep.
also dont mind errors in text im high as fuck while making this

Thats why i dont smoke weed anymore .
Either i have an existential crisis or i feel like my heart rate is way too high and it feels like i could have a heart attack at any second , which is probably just paranoia induced hallucination but still very real in that moment .
One time i thought that there were worms crawling in my body and i was certain that i was going to die in a couple hours .
The other time i saw two Leprechauns sitting on my bed having an argument on who of them gets to kill me and how theyre gonna do it .
I have a couple more of theses stories which seem like i took shrooms but i just took a bonghit for fucks sake .

I dont know if ((( they ))) put something in my weed or if i just have some predisposition for Shizophrenia or some shit , but
hallucinating like that shouldnt be normal for weed .

different how? post a pic of the green. if you have low tolerance you could've just got too high

Sorry for the bad trip man. Also great username lol.