Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WORST TIME TO BE INCEL

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
This generation is literally the worst time in history to be an incel. In the old days, women were simpler and didnt have unrealistic expectations for men. They also didnt have so many options. Even the average foids now have so many options. Just open dating app and find tons of gigachads to gigatyrones all ready to pipedown even an average foid just to increase their body count. Both chads and stacies get instantly popular just by a single tiktok or a pic on dating app. In the older days, hot men/women didnt have a reach like this. This is the worst time to be an incel but it will only get worse. With the start of the millennia with internet for regular people , inceldom found a meaning, incels discovered their fate. Just a single click and a chad can scoop up 90% of the females. Post ur incel face in dating app, not even ugly chicks would give a chance. This will only keep getting worse. In the older days, women even if promiscuous didnt sleep around as much as they do now as women had lesser security and safety back then. Now the toilets with all the rights and freedom are on a full roll to become the toilet of every chad and tyrones out there. If ur an incel, do not even try to have kids as the next generation from now will suffer even more. Maybe forced eugenics is happening and foids would never touch incels even more in future. With the state of how bad the dating world is. Women's expectations are only growing and soon foids would even ignore 6/10 men. Imagine being incel in the year 2050, robo waifus would be common then possibly better painless ways of suicide too

Last edited:
Yes, even Gen X and Xillennials could just go to a bar and find desperate toilets there. If the only way to meet people was a closed social event then this would be the only place to meet others, some toilets would actually be desperate and this is why during the 1990's early incel spaces had both male and female members. But as the internet became popular female desperation has gone completely and utterly extinct.

In fact, many men on this forum will say that I'm "coping" and that this never existed, but these older men talk about their youths and how they picked up toilets, without the internet it really was different but we never lived in this type of world. We were born too late.

I think I would still be an incel 30 years ago.

I think I would still be an incel 30 years ago.

Possibly, incels have always existed. But back in the 1990's and early 2000's incel forums were almost equally male and female with a slight male majority. Today it's purely male because true femcels don't exist anymore, it's purely elective now.

Possibly, incels have always existed. But back in the 1990's and early 2000's incel forums were almost equally male and female with a slight male majority. Today it's purely male because true femcels don't exist anymore, it's purely elective now.
The honest truth is that most users here would not be incel. It has actually gotten bad, like really bad.

Yep back in the day men could easily rape a foid nowadays men can't even criticize the Barbie movie

women were prettier back in the day. zoomers only look hot on tiktok but not in real life.

Is this true? What were the forums called?

In third world and developing countries betabuxxing is still king (just like it was in the west 30 years ago). We need a major economic downturn, way worse than current one. Cucks also need to stop wageslaving and paying taxes and become NEETs.

there are so many people here who say they are 20 years old and stuff. Sheesh, I'm thirty and I am like the same as them anyways

Yes, even Gen X and Xillennials could just go to a bar and find desperate toilets there. If the only way to meet people was a closed social event then this would be the only place to meet others, some toilets would actually be desperate and this is why during the 1990's early incel spaces had both male and female members. But as the internet became popular female desperation has gone completely and utterly extinct.

In fact, many men on this forum will say that I'm "coping" and that this never existed, but these older men talk about their youths and how they picked up toilets, without the internet it really was different but we never lived in this type of world. We were born too late.
yea, of course, I remember a little bit of of how good the early and mid 2000'as were, but did not take full advantage of it at the time at all. When I was fifteen it was stupid easy and I still never did it I would be a weed smoking awkward anti social autist

Dating apps and social media are coordinated eugenics being implemented by powerful ellites