Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel worst thing that can happen to an incel is getting close to ascension and then fail

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Your oneitis can say they will date you then change their mind after imagine how mad and angry and sad you will be

That’s giga brutal imagine thinking you ascended then boom she pulls a fast one on you

That’s giga brutal imagine thinking you ascended then boom she pulls a fast one on you
yeah it was fucking brutal, I thought i was going to ascend and finally get a gf when my oneitis replied to my message, I even started writing out date night ideas on paper and bought her gifts

If you get close to ascension (in a serious way, not where she's trolling you or something) then you are a fakecel to a degree.

If you get close to ascension (in a serious way, not where she's trolling you or something) then you are a fakecel to a degree.
i think she was serious, well at that time (2 years ago) I was a normie and I've never hid that fact from anyone on this forum however things changed now, I made a post on what I went through that caused me to become a normie to truecel

It’s terrible

No the worst thing is The Breaking Dick Incident.

No the worst thing is The Breaking Dick Incident.
I’ve never been through a “dick literal break” incident but I have had times where my dick shrinked and stopped working too :feelsrope:

i think she was serious, well at that time (2 years ago) I was a normie and I've never hid that fact from anyone on this forum however things changed now, I made a post on what I went through that caused me to become a normie to truecel
Literally all you have to do is lower your steroid amount to get rid of the acne.

it's a somewhat rare thing to occur. I've basically been incel and outcast my entire life, feelsbadbro

tired of hearing the word oneitis

All richcels are fakecels. Money can buy anything.
can't buy true love though
she can fake those orgasms and thrust on your dick all you want, you still are incel in the heart and soul :feelsmage::blackpill:

can't buy true love though
she can fake those orgasms and thrust on your dick all you want, you still are incel in the heart and soul :feelsmage::blackpill:
Yeah, money can’t buy my oneitis’ love and affection

Been there with a girl I met off tinder. I thought I was gonna smash and when we met she acted like I was a threat

I am the last KHHV alive