Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst thing about going to bed.

I don't mind waking up these days since I look forward to a day full of LDAR.

Wake me up inside

That I won't die in my sleep

I you lucid dream, bed can be more interesting

I you lucid dream, bed can be more interesting
I'm out of melatonin so there's no chance of it happening. I'm going to go to bed and then it's going to be a black intermission. Then I will wake up in the morning with a headache.

tfw I wake up and see that I'm still ethnic

Waking up isn’t good. Isn’t good at all.

I'm out of melatonin so there's no chance of it happening. I'm going to go to bed and then it's going to be a black intermission. Then I will wake up in the morning with a headache.
Maybe you should try doing something against that melatonin defiency. I've heard that taking sunlight during the day can help.

Maybe you should try doing something against that melatonin defiency. I've heard that taking sunlight during the day can help.
I live in Canada so I already lack vitamin D most of the year but the soy virus has made it even worse because I'm pretty much fucking locked in my apartment like a prison. I'd kill to go outside.

just sleepmaxx tbh
my sleeps last around 11 - 12 hours

I live in Canada so I already lack vitamin D most of the year but the soy virus has made it even worse because I'm pretty much fucking locked in my apartment like a prison. I'd kill to go outside.
Tough situation. Let's hope this corona bullshit ends sooner than later.