Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst suicide fuel I’ve seen in a while

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I want to die

girls don't approach first bruh.

"Reminds me of the girl of my dreams that I recently hooked up with "............................ end me :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Fucking chads bragging about how GL they are smh.

At least a 3rd of it is LARP :feelsgah:

Shoot em all in minecraft

My god, reading just the first few comments made my heart feel like it was going to explode.

One of the most brutal threards I've ever seen.

Screenshot 20191129 095012 Samsung Internet

Can't see chit

Hey it's almost as if the foids are warm approaching Chads who don't have game, and keep trying after failing. :redpill: on suicidewatch

Am I officially immune from suicide fuel?

Come on... is this the best suicide fuel you got?!? Don't make me laugh...

Not a single word was read.

That was top grade suicide fuel for our poor depressed souls....I couldn't handle reading it....these guys have had girls that make it known they WANT them. Yes SHE wants YOU to snoo snoo with her, she's doesn't care how much u make, how much u will make, what car or house you have, what family you have. She just wants you what you are.

Kill me pls

Tism

Sperg Chad putting that girl in her place lol

That was top grade suicide fuel for our poor depressed souls....I couldn't handle reading it....these guys have had girls that make it known they WANT them. Yes SHE wants YOU to snoo snoo with her, she's doesn't care how much u make, how much u will make, what car or house you have, what family you have. She just wants you what you are.

Kill me pls
IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO

Hey it's almost as if the foids are warm approaching Chads who don't have game, and keep trying after failing. :redpill: on suicidewatch
fuck

Holy shit, this is pure gold

I am going to make a collage of this shit

Blackpill nuclear explosion

DAMN

Tbh half of these will be fat reddit bitches the guys in question desperately didn't want to fuck.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why, why couldn't this have happened to me?

That also proves many Chads have the IQ of a retarded chimp.
Collage to easily spread and blackpill normie retards

Last edited:
ER building inside

The top comment :feelsseriously:

Yeah the guy totally didn't get it even after you pulled your titties out. But now you've been married for 6 years!
90% is lying for hopes of being featured in those shitty reddit reading videos with 3m+ views, the other 10% are overexaggerating or tricked themselves into thinking it was more exciting than it actually was for upvotes.

maybe im chad but i just dont get the hints

Don't read it guys. He wasn't joking

Jfl everyone seems to assume they were average guys approached by Stacies or Stacylites.

Most of these were just ugly chicks desperately hitting on average guys. And of course average Beckies hitting on Chads and Chadlites.

Not even clicking

Reddit is a LARP factory.

Every girl ends her story with “and we are dating for x years”

bevause if she doesn’t say that then it just sounds like she got rejected

This makes me wanna peel my skin of
fuck this retarded fucking sonofawhorefuck world FUCK
My god, reading just the first few comments made my heart feel like it was going to explode.

One of the most brutal threards I've ever seen.
lmao

Last edited: