Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Worst States for Singles in the USA

Good one for locationcels

How the fuck is Commiefornia and ChadFlorida considered the best places for dating?

Its blocked, can someone send a pic?

How does West Virginia have a bad Dating Economics rank? It's one of the most affordable states to live in.

screencap of the page

Attachments

• 2020-10-04 18.04.13 wallethub.com 34c8d34a9311.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
Its blocked, can someone send a pic?

It's an interactive map, so it doesn't do much good. The bluer a state is, the better it is for singles.

There's an "Embed On Your Website" field, but I don't know how much good it can do.

Code:
<iframe src="//cdn.wallethub.com/wallethub/embed/31667/geochart-single-states.html" width="556" height="347" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<div style="width:556px;font-size:12px;color:#888;">Source: <a href="https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-for-singles/31667/">WalletHub</a></div>

What you really wanna look at is the list. Which, again, is interactive.

How the fuck is Commiefornia and ChadFlorida considered the best places for dating?

It's based on Dating Opportunities/how many singles you have to choose from & Dating Economics/how expensive it is to go on a date. California is expensive, but it's rife with singles, allegedly.

New York, California, Washington, Florida.

tbh it depends more on the specific town/city. A big city/college town means that every foid only fucks chad, but in smaller cities they might give a normfag a chance since chads are more monogamous there.

I'm in NYC. ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL.

IP blocked, brutal.

There's no proxy for your browser.
No proxy for my Brazilian subtle grammar mistakes identifying me and getting me banned from American-only spaces :feelsrope:

There's no American cunt for your Brazilian dick.

The best State for singles is either the Dead State or the coping state.