Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst School Yearz?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
ok every year sucked but its more common for us to have a horrible stretch of years maybe. so when was the worst? mine was 2012-2017.

The entirety of middle school and the first few years of high school for me. Should be 2006-2012 or something

2009-2014
late elementary and middle school

6th grade
9th grade
12th grade

In that order

2009-2011 High school. I dropped out luckily.

What mutts would call highschool which we call gymnasium, year 10-12 particularly the middle year 11 sucked more then any other, this was in 2015 I flunked out anyways and took up trade so fuck those years and all the people there, when I see old classmates I avoid them, and if they try to strike up convo I pretend they don't exist that's how petty I am.

Definitely last two years. Even though I had been bulied many times in earlier years, at least I still had friends and fun times to an extent. My last 2 years of high school had none of that, to the point that I even missed being bullied. I was completely ignored and isolated while my time alternated between studymaxxing and escapism. The studymaxxing ended up being pointless anyway, and the escapism too since I would soon grow weary of it. Only good thing was I enjoyed some of my studies and was getting good at gymmaxxing (which was also pointless in retrospect).

From 6th grade onwards, up until 5th grade I had bad moments, but some good that made it worthwhile.

But then in the early 00s my parents decided to move away from the capital into a suburban area filled with Chad and Nigger culture and that's when my life started going downhill...

Anything past 5th grade was shit for me.

high school destroyed me

Every grade before my autism diagnosis. I was treated like useless subhuman dirt before my diagnosis

Primary school wasn't so bad, secondary school was hell (ages 11-16) teenagers are the absolute scum of the earth, it makes me laugh when people here say that they want a teen gf, teen foids are the lowest of the low, they're sick and evil, way more evil than older foids.

7th grade, 9th grade, and 11th grade. Got verbally and physically buillied every day, it was torture. I still have not recovered and have thoughts about revenge almost every day. Never did anything to deserve it as I always just minded my business and stayed quiet.

Kindergarten
1st grade
2nd grade
3rd grade
4th grade
5th grade
6th grade
7th grade
8th grade
9th grade
10th grade, especially
11th grade
12th grade

School was good until Upper School (ages 13-16). Which was living Hell.

Grades 1-3 were awful, most of my life is just depressing and tragic.

Re: i should be studying but im actually
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151503909Thursday, December 11, 2014 2:07 PM CST
"in certain cases, such as mine, the individual does attempt to begin workinghowever, the distraction and its temptation are so great that they continue doing opposite of what they know they should be doingthe irony of this situation is that as i write this i am supposed to be completing my things, but i continue to type"My statement was referring to situations in which the individual intentionally chooses not to begin working on "Academic" information simply because of a desire to do something else.Distractions/Temptations can be a significant problem to an individual striving to focus on and analyze their lessons.Yet, management of the problem requires a combination of factors depending on the circumstances.I'd highly suggest that you analyze your environment to see which distractions you can temporarily "Mask" and then try to communicate with someone offline about the problems you're currently having, you can benefit significantly.While it certainly won't entirely remove all of your problems and it can be difficulty, It's beneficial in your long-term goals.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1lzLFo7TXJus

kindergarten
6th grade
8 th grade
10th grade
11 th grade

I ended up leaving

All of them but high school was absolute shit since I had zero friends after middle school, kek.

Last edited:
Everything past 7th grade

I was fine up until 5th grade. That was when everything changed for me.

My next door neighbor foid was in my same class. I had confided in her about the girl I liked. She ended up telling the whole class. My crush came up to me like, “I heard you like me. Ew!” I was mortified.

In addition, that was when my mom and my former stepdad were having problems, leading to their divorce the next year. This led to my mom treating me even more like shit (they both did, anyway), and it led to me seeing her with different men. Seeing my batshit crazy, low IQ, abusive, completely self-unaware mother get attention from men should have blackpilled me back then.

Also, this was when puberty started to kick in for me and many of the other kids. My poor genetics started to become apparent, slowly until 9th grade when I realized all of the boys had grown taller than me.

I also masturbated and came for the first time during that year. It scared the shit out of me, first of all. Second of all, I was now officially in tune with my sexual desire for females (not a good thing jfl).

The following year, I had a crush on a different girl. This was a much bigger crush, too. I always imagined us getting married, and I wrote a song about her. The whole year, I was scared to ask her out. I asked another kid to ask her for me during dismissal time at the lockers. He did, and he came back to my locker to tell me, “She said no.”

Let’s not even talk about high school.