Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worst rejections you've faced

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
What are the worst rejections you've faced in real life (because of your face, heh)?

I've been rejected by many mediocre Asian foids, among them included a 34 year old, drug addicts, tattooed and pierced, low-income and uneducated, promiscuous, ...

I don't know if my standards could go lower, they are practically non-existent now. Maybe I'd have to settle for a 50 year old former prostitute with tattoos and stretch marks, but I doubt even that would be an option. And normies are blaming us for being picky or only wanting to date the most attractive women. I've followed their useless advice and what I found was even worse than I thought.

Never got rejected 'cause never asked a girl out. :feelsthink::feelzez:

Last edited:
Never got reject 'cause never asked a girl out. :feelsthink::feelzez:
I think you should at least try to confirm your low SMV. If anything it would insult foids that you think they're in your league.

400lb landwhale that I done a weight loss program with. Invited her to coffee and she said she had plans and then ignored me the rest of the program. I was about 310lbs at the time, but quickly got down to 250lb and I think she was still 370 or more in the same time frame so I know she was stuffing her face at home.

She was about 5’5” and I was 6’4”. She had a pretty face, that’s about it.

How did you get rejected?

Were these acquaintances that you decided to ask out or did you attempt to cold approach?

Trying is always the first step to failure so I don’t try

Never got reject 'cause never asked a girl out. :feelsthink::feelzez:
Same as well.

inb4 retard copers say "volcel if you dont ask out the whole female population bro!!!11!!1!!1" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Attachments

• 1577787661562.png
    1577787661562.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
I think you should at least try to confirm your low SMV. If anything it would insult foids that you think they're in your league.
I am a wheelchaircel and foids make fun of guys here. So, I'm not that low inhib to endure insults.

How did you get rejected?

Were these acquaintances that you decided to ask out or did you attempt to cold approach?
Back when I was still hopeful, I tried cold approaching at social mixer events. Never got very far with that. I have very few female acquaintances, if any, and they definitely do not even see me as a male with needs.

When my childhood best friend/former oneitis rejected me. And she rejected me at least 10 times. I always thought she would change her mind. But each rejection just got more and more painful.

Being led on for like a month only to have it revealed that it was all a sick prank

When my childhood best friend/former oneitis rejected me. And she rejected me at least 10 times. I always thought she would change her mind. But each rejection just got more and more painful.
Ouch, right in the feels.

I remember having crushes on girls in high school and getting rejected by all of them, those actually made me cry, but I was only a boy back then.

Getting rejected by a girl in university turned me into a social recluse and I didn't bother trying to meet people after that one experience, which looking back was the entire value of university actually.

Getting rejected as an adult just feels normal. It's the default outcome, and I just get colder but still upset at my pathetic life.

Oh wait I got more... the one that turned out to be a prank was in 2018

in 2016 I had a girl politely ask me to stop talking to her, I obliged because I’m a good person irl but still heartbroken

In 2014 I was at a party with just about my whole grade, and some guy actually told me that my oneitis at the time didn’t want me talking to her. She couldn’t even tell me upfront (though I would have obliged either way)

I start feeling bad when I think about them,last time I vomited from the anxiety :cryfeels:

I am a wheelchaircel and foids make fun of guys here. So, I'm not that low inhib to endure insults.
Really? What happened you buddy boyo? I had to use one for a while, about 2 years when I had a bad back injury.

Happened to a friend of mine, not myself. In HS, he asked a girl out and got instantly rejected. She literally told him that she only wanted to study abroad and date white guys cuz they are tall and handsome. Even if you choose not to admit it in general, racepill is real at the shithole where I live.
I haven't contacted the dude for a while, but I bet he's still single given how autistic he's always been. I wouldn't even blame him if he ever goes ER. Holes totally deserve it.

Depends what you consider "worst". I've had girls outright ignore me and dismiss me like a piece of shit when I've approached them, but it doesn't bother me. I guess the occasional approaches that have led to a decent sustained interaction (i.e. girl is receptive, doesn't walk away within seconds and we have an actual conversation) but subsequent rejection are a little more disappointing as that faint glimmer of hope is built up then taken away, but I'd still rather have these interactions than ones where the girl is a bitch and rejects me off hand.

girls laughed at me without me even saying anything to them so I don't approach because I know I don't have a chance

Asked out my oneitis and she told me she was dating a Tyrone on the basketball team. So not only rejected but also blacked.

An ugly, obese foid who dated every ugly guy at school. My logic was “If she’ll date them she’ll definitely date me!” No. In fact, she insulted me and started telling everyone and laughing about it.

It's strange because my worst rejections came from warm approach and not cold. I guess women are too intimidated by me to say shit to my face without knowing me well.

Once a foid lectured me because I freaked her out approaching her during the night. I've had so many rejections some random ones come to mind from time to time, I was remembering that one now.

I don't have enough self esteem to even try asking a girl out,I've never done it,I don't know how you guys can do it...maybe you are all way less autistic/self conscious than me.

My relatives rejection

My worst rejection was an indirect one. I was assigned to train a new female midget (she was like a foot shorter than me) and before I could even say "Hi" she immediately blurts out "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!"

Popular guys egged on hot girl to dance with me in elementary school as a joke.

She put her hands on my shoulders and complimented me on their size. She seemed genuinely impressed.

Then I told her my suit had shoulder padding. Those weren't my muscles they were foam.

Her face dropped and she at least waited until the song ended a few seconds later, then excused herself, and wouldn't talk to me again.

I don't know if that's framecel (long clavicles = wide shoulders) or musclecell (small delts) but it hurt man.

Being asked out by a very ugly man destroys women. The more they lash out at you for it, the deeper it cut them. That's why dudes who get absolutely cruel responses from women should beam with pride, you DESTROYED their self esteem there and did immense damage.
Asked out my oneitis and she told me she was dating a Tyrone on the basketball team. So not only rejected but also blacked.
JFL :feelskek: guarantee she is trash man. Those women always are.

I've been rejected 3 times irl, and around 6 times online. For a total of 9 times. To be fair, only one of the foids was below average looking. Call me fakecel for not going for landwhales and deformed tier women.

I've been pre-emptively rejected several times (foids telling me to go away when I wasn't even planning on asking them out).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back