Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst rejection i ever had

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
She rejected me in real life for a dude she met online and didn't meet in person til half a year fucking later meaning I got fucking mogged by a internet normie imagine a girl you met online rejecting a guy irl just for you I'm sure she told him about me it fucking drives Me mad 6 years later they are still together and I'm rotting away mental health getting worse I think I hear voices now fucking hell on earth at least she hit the wall now she's now fat tatted and ugly but wouldn't give me a chance when she was decent looking fuckin hell

over for digimonxroswarscels

She wouldn't have ever accepted you anyways no matter how she looked at the time; sub 5 = subhuman for them, no matter their own looks. Just stop obsessing over it, it's done at this point; rotting and driving yourself to become a schizo by reliving the expericing won't do shit except make your life even worse. :feelsohgod:

She wouldn't have ever accepted you anyways no matter how she looked at the time; sub 5 = subhuman for them, no matter their own looks. Just stop obsessing over it, it's done at this point; rotting and driving yourself to become a schizo by reliving the expericing won't do shit except make your life even worse. :feelsohgod:
Your right but my mind won't let it go istg I see her in my dreams I just wanna move on but my subhuman incel brain wants to remind me of my failures even tho I've been rejected many times after her idk why