Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Worst race of foid?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Sheboons are low tier. Not really in terms of looks, but in terms of how they behave.
Mayos are negligible as they never date blacks anyway

Sand foids are very pretty but usually don't mingle out

Rice whores are the same as mayos
Natives are negligible as I rarely if ever see one.

Latinas are decently good looking

Jews are also pretty good looking

In my personal experience the meanest race of women has been white women BY FAR.

Idk why they're so damn mean to me lol.

No other race of women comes close to being as mean as to me as white women have (in my experience)

i fucking hate white cunts

Ugliest: Non-bleached abo women
Worst Behaved/most entitled: White women

sheboon theyre the most annoying and loud type of foid

White foids seem to absolutely hate my asian self

white foids because they are all race traitors

I used to think white women are the most stuck up, but these days Latinas and Asian women seem like even bigger cunts. I say this as a sandcel, who can also pass as a currycel. White foids sometimes aren't so race conscious, or are intrigued by darker ethnicities. Latinas and Asians, on the other hand, are without exception white-worshippers, who hate middle eastern men.

In behavior? Blacks and other brown-skins.
As for looks, whites are the most boring and plain.

pajeetas easily
they got personality and bad attitudes of mayosluts but dont have their looks jfl :lul:
even sheboons are more tolerable

lightskin asian > white euro > white slav > hapa > middle eastern > darkskin asian (gooks) > native american > latinas > mutt (white/black) > pajeetas > black > unidentifiable darksinned foids (abos)

Last edited:
if we are basing off personality though black foids are the fucking WORST, followed by whites and then lightskinned asian. rest are inoffensive in behavior and just have typical foid shit like hypergamy

Raf360x360075tfafafa ca443f4786

any westernized, upper class liberal non-white woman thats living in a white country

In my personal experience the meanest race of women has been white women BY FAR.

Idk why they're so damn mean to me lol.

No other race of women comes close to being as mean as to me as white women have (in my experience)
Strongly agree. We're not even human to them, they treat us like inferior species not even worth interacting with them or even looking at them just because we're born with a stick between our legs. While THEY should be the second class species

Sheboons are low tier. Not really in terms of looks, but in terms of how they behave.

White women are the most entitled yet most deserving to be raped

N