Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst puberty stories?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I maybe hit puberty earlier than others in my grade or I just got pimples earlier, because when I was 11 years Old I started getting acne all over my face.
I already had ugly moles and was pretty ugly but now I had acne too.
It was hell being the only kid in my grade that had acne like that, and when other students started getting acne, theirs went away after a while while mine still remained.
I got acne earlier and had it far after everyone else.
I had acne all throughout middles school, highschool, and uni

Voice cracking when I was presenting a project to the class.

>Be me
>Start liking women
>Women don't like me

Pretty traumatic tbh.

I maybe hit puberty earlier than others in my grade or I just got pimples earlier, because when I was 11 years Old I started getting acne all over my face.
I already had ugly moles and was pretty ugly but now I had acne too.
It was hell being the only kid in my grade that had acne like that, and when other students started getting acne, theirs went away after a while while mine still remained.
I got acne earlier and had it far after everyone else.
I had acne all throughout middles school, highschool, and uni

Literally the same. Got acne when I was 11 before everyone else. By age 13 it was completely covering my face. Then I tried to rub toothpaste on it to get rid of it. It worked, but only after all the acne would scab up and then I would have acne SCABS all over my face. I still have scars now.

I was so self-conscious about it that I attempted suicide several times. Also got nicknamed "pizza face" for it.

Literally the same. Got acne when I was 11 before everyone else. By age 13 it was completely covering my face. Then I tried to rub toothpaste on it to get rid of it. It worked, but only after all the acne would scab up and then I would have acne SCABS all over my face. I still have scars now.

I was so self-conscious about it that I attempted suicide several times. Also got nicknamed "pizza face" for it.
I noticed a difference in the way that I was treated before I had acne and afterwords, I started to become the butt of the joke because of my pimples.
I remember that I used to rub baking soda mixed with water in my face, i read that it can remove acne scars so you should try that.

I noticed a difference in the way that I was treated before I had acne and afterwords, I started to become the butt of the joke because of my pimples.
I remember that I used to rub baking soda mixed with water in my face, i read that it can remove acne scars so you should try that.
I don't give a shit at this point about how I look. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep it in mind if I ever find a potential waifu to go after.

Puberty made me look better but I'm still a 4/10