Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Worst places to go to as an incel (poll)

What’s the worst place to go to as an incel

• Beach

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Mall

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Public pool

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • College campus

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Bar

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • A house party

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
what’s the most demoralizing?

Mall 100%, young couples and friend groups everywhere, makes me wanna go ER (In Minecraft) (Fictional) (Satire) (Joke)

Night clubs
Places with plenty of drunk normie scum at night
College/University
Job

Anyone who didn't pick house party is low IQ

Beach - horrific, worst out of these. endless amounts of normies and chad guys trying to show off and put down other men for their own benefit, endless foids dressed basically naked to try and attract good looking men while also scolding ugly men for looking at them

Clubs 100%
Campus 100%
even Schools nowadays, you'll see jacked tall zoomers grabbing prime 16yo fit girls by the ass.

I've been to all of these.
Beach - Depends on the type of beach. If it's a loud vacation beach you'll get mogged but there will also be ugly brown people everywhere and people probably won't notice you.
Mall - Same as the beach, loud, brown, and nobody really cares about other people unless you're being a dick.
Public pool - Loud and nobody is paying attention to you anyways.
College campus - Probably more brutal because you will get mogged a lot but lots of people don't pay attention anyways. Lots of chads around so that means that some people will not see you anyways.
Bar - Guys at bars are usually friendly. If you're going to a bar because of girls fucking forget it lmao.
A house party Easily the worst because people go to these parties for two things - sex and getting wasted. At best you'll be ignored, at worst you'll be haggled.

explain? house party you can fuck off in a random side room, do drugs and get drunk
House parties are essentially normie + chad mating grounds

WAAAAAAY more brutal than any of the other locations. Let me explain:

Beach? Beaches are fucking cool. And there's miles of it if you don't want to see people. Build sandcastles, swim in the shallows, play in the tidepolls, see fish in the reefs. It's a blast.

Mall? Just buy your shit and get out.

Public pool? If it's an amusement park ride some rides and jump off the high board. If it's one square piece of water, leave. Cause it's a health hazard.

College Campus? Just walk to class. Easy.

Bar? Go with some buddies. Just talk, drink, and leave.

House Party? You are fucked. It's extremely uncomfortable, overly loud (bad for autistics like me), there's too many people, it's panic inducing. You can't really leave. It's just the worse.

Pool or beach. Being that close to sexy sluts sexually provoking you who would never look at you twice is brutal

House parties are essentially normie + chad mating grounds

WAAAAAAY more brutal than any of the other locations. Let me explain:

Beach? Beaches are fucking cool. And there's miles of it if you don't want to see people. Build sandcastles, swim in the shallows, play in the tidepolls, see fish in the reefs. It's a blast.

Mall? Just buy your shit and get out.

Public pool? If it's an amusement park ride some rides and jump off the high board. If it's one square piece of water, leave. Cause it's a health hazard.

College Campus? Just walk to class. Easy.

Bar? Go with some buddies. Just talk, drink, and leave.

House Party? You are fucked. It's extremely uncomfortable, overly loud (bad for autistics like me), there's too many people, it's panic inducing. You can't really leave. It's just the worse.
in my view all listed places have side copes you can do and ways you can separate. beaches aren't that. no electronics, no walls to separate, nothing. no way to escape the mass of normies and sexhavers

1. Any type of parties
2. Bars, clubs etc
3. Public pool, beach, anywhere with young nude people

Living on a college campus is hell because youre surrounded by sexhavers, moggers, and beautiful prime stacies 24/7

It's either house parties or beaches
I choose house parties because everything happening there is right in front of you, it's loud, and you kind of have to interact with normies or you're weird

whereas a beach is more expansive and more quieter and no one is directly in your face, although you wouldn't want to show off your incel body

Truecels would never have been invited to one
Exactly, I doubt that someone who considers themselves an incel and went to a house party at least once is actually an incel, clubs? that's possible, but going to a house party means that you have a strong social environment, which makes you a fakecel by default.
OR you were stupid enough to go at one without knowing anyone there, then you're a truecel but also braindead.

Anywhere but at home tbh
Even being at home sucks tbh, half the time having to listen to normies talking outside the window and driving up and down the street. Existing sucks as an incel like me

Exactly, I doubt that someone who considers themselves an incel and went to a house party at least once is actually an incel, clubs? that's possible, but going to a house party means that you have a strong social environment, which makes you a fakecel by default.
OR you were stupid enough to go at one without knowing anyone there, then you're a truecel but also braindead.
Yeah true i`ve never been invited to a party not once and clubs i`ve never been either

Even being at home sucks tbh, half the time having to listen to normies talking outside the window and driving up and down the street. Existing sucks as an incel like me
True it`s fucking brutal wherever you are only peace we get is when we are asleep

Truecels would never have been invited to one
I'm a trucel but I was invited to one. It was good learning opportunity. It let my autistic brain put logic around neurotypical behavior. I studied the behavior of Central American tribes for an anthropology class once. And parties finally made sense to me in that context!

It's an altering of consciousness event! Tribes use to do that all the time!

I finally got it! Why the fuck couldn't neurotypicals just explain that?! Why can't they be honest evER?

Last edited:
Anywhere with lots of people

House party, but no incel is getting into one anyway

in my view all listed places have side copes you can do and ways you can separate. beaches aren't that. no electronics, no walls to separate, nothing. no way to escape the mass of normies and sexhavers
You're telling me you've never had fun at the beach before? Not even once?

House party, but no incel is getting into one anyway
My neighbor (apartment neighbor) invited me into one of hers briefly. Yeah it was a little humiliating. I tried to play it cool, though. Had one drink of spiked punch, said bye to the neighbor girl (made up some excuse about having to leave early, then left).

My neighbor (apartment neighbor) invited me into one of hers briefly. Yeah it was a little humiliating. I tried to play it cool, though. Had one drink of spiked punch, said bye to the neighbor girl (made up some excuse about having to leave early, then left).
Fair enough, I'd probably do something similar