Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst part of inceldom?

Worst part is (select all that apply)

• Not getting sex

• Not getting hugs, kisses, cuddles, sleeping with a foid

• Not doing activities with a gf (sports, watching movies, driving, eating meals, etc.)

• Not having a gf to talk to/have conversations with

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Worst parts? Select all that apply

Bonding over non sexual intimate moments :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

If you select anything other than the first option, you’re a cuck

Maybe, but for that you could just pay hookers. For the other options you need someone to be interested in you.

No. Inceldom is also about the other stuff I listed. From the Rules:
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
Also see:

BAD INTERNET CONNECTION

Maybe, but for that you could just pay hookers. For the other options you need someone to be interested in you.
Exactly! You can chose all options in the poll that you want

Lack of physical touch

Not getting a moment of peace.

Could be walking down a street , a normie will stare at me and start trying to verbally yell at me.
Could be doing my work while wageslaving not bothering anybody, normie staff start yelling curse words at me for no reason.
Could be resting at home only to have to deal with domestic abuser normie threatening me.
Could be trying to talk politely to anybody and still only to get negative reinforcements and given bad body language.
Could be walking around the office only for a normie stranger to point and gossip with one another while laughing and death staring.

Never ends. This pain we feel everyday brocels. :fuk:
We must NEET or find a way to escape from this never ending cycle of pain brocels.
Very well said brother

Fucking everything

The whole package

I just wanna drive, holding hands in the summer breeze. Going to the shore.

Lack of motivation. Everything becomes pointless because there is nothing you can do to escape your fate. So you end up permanently stuck in LDAR mode slowly dying of boredom.

Incels are dehumanized.

Not getting a moment of peace.

Could be walking down a street , a normie will stare at me and start trying to verbally yell at me.
Could be doing my work while wageslaving not bothering anybody, normie staff start yelling curse words at me for no reason.
Could be resting at home only to have to deal with domestic abuser normie threatening me.
Could be trying to talk politely to anybody and still only to get negative reinforcements and given bad body language.
Could be walking around the office only for a normie stranger to point and gossip with one another while laughing and death staring.

Never ends. This pain we feel everyday brocels. :fuk:
We must NEET or find a way to escape from this never ending cycle of pain brocels.
Worst part is abuse from normgroids

It’s the hugs/ cuddles for me. With sex urge you can just jerk off and it’s close enough, but there’s not really a way to replicate a hug

First two for me. I can do activities and have conversations with other people. But also, maybe it's different and more gratifying when it's someone you're in a relationship with? Wouldn't know.