Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst part of being a Anxietymaxxed Autist Incel

PureImagination

PureImagination

I want a Girlfriend so bad it drives me crazy
★★★★★
You can't express or release your feelings in any way.

There is no one to talk to, you're alone with your thoughts and they're your biggest enemy, They've fucked me up, since child times every bad decision came from the little devil in my head.

I was playing Doki Doki Literature Club when I did a Test to myself and tried to talk to this purple haired girl like she's real and even alone in a Dark room with only a screen to talk to I couldn't get a single word out.

Even worse is when you get a crush on cute girls in your Work or neighbourhood, you can't talk to them because you already know what they'll answer so you have to keep your feelings Inside of you and those feelings turn to razors which cut you up from inside its madness really and I have to endure this shit because some broke subhuman arab decided to nut inside a even broker foid.

Last edited:
Aspiecels are the truest truecels