Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst part about suicide

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
Imagine shooting yourself and instead of dying as planned, you are just paralyze yourself and are forced to rot on a hospital bed listening to your family

If I were to commit suicide I'd do it in public with a shotgun blast to the brain Ronnie Mcnutt style.
That's if I were to commit suicide but I won't.

Knowing our luck as incels, this is exactly what will happen

Bald vegeta

Mang this is why it’s good to be 100% certain that the method used is reliable. I don’t trust shit like SN because it could just be BS white powder that’s not even real. Stuff like hanging there’s less factors that are involved in getting fucked up

Commiting suicide seems so cucked
>Get treated like shit as a subhuman for your entire life
A-alright guys I'll go I'll leave

If I were to commit suicide I'd do it in public with a shotgun blast to the brain Ronnie Mcnutt style.
That's if I were to commit suicide but I won't.
Why? I would never do that because people will record me and mock me. I would go somewhere deep into a jungle and kill myself there so no one finds me

Happened to one of my dad's friends. He shot himself and now he's in a wheelchair.