Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Worst part about being an autistic guy: if you date or meet people, you have to mask, and if you can't mask, you're doomed.

Genetically Doomed

Genetically Doomed

Humanity is really horrifying.
★★
Autism is the worst form of death sentence on a guy. The problem with bluepillers is they think a neurotypical bad guy has less of a chance than an autistic good guy with confidence. The problem with this is that confidence is not a priority when it comes to dating success. Insecure, neurotypical people have dating success far more than autistic people. If you don't have social skills, you can't even properly converse. If you have no social life, you can't develop your social skills but if you have no social skills, you can't get a social life. Without a social circle, you can't meet people, and on dating apps, it's usually short term, and if you meet someone you don't even know anything about on there, you have to mask.

If you meet new people, you have to mask, and you're really that bad socially, you cannot even mask. I've never been able to act neurotypical. If I were really to mask, it would feel EXTREMELY cringeworthy and artificial. Acting is awful. I couldn't be my genuine self. I would even have to feign mainstream interests because I have nothing in common with any woman. It makes me love-shy that I have to mask.

ovER for high functioning autists

I think even then if you mask people will still notice subtle signs and judge you

yup its impossible to hide autism and social awkwardness normies will always know

ovER for high functioning autists
the only autists i ever see with success are the ones who mask well, have good social skills and seem neurotypical, but only quirky at worst.

I think even then if you mask people will still notice subtle signs and judge you
Masking is extremely high effort so you'll eventually slip up

and even if you did do it successfully it stresses you out, which is a looksmin in of itself

Masking is extremely high effort so you'll eventually slip up

and even if you did do it successfully it stresses you out, which is a looksmin in of itself
masking is worth it because the outcomes when you don't are worse, but I'm in my late 20s and still have not become accustomed to masking so it's hard to learn when you're older vs as a kid.

I am clearly autistic to normie