Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst part about being a manlet

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Getting mogged by women. I die a little inside when women are the same size as me or bigger. Legit feel like a genetic faliure. Most women wristmog me too

marin said:
How tall tbh?

5 foot 8 or 9. Haven't really measured in ages

_incelinside said:

5 foot 4 here, i get mogged by high school and middle school kids when i'm on the bus to uni lmao

We all are genitics garbage

_incelinside said:

If you're 5'9 you can't blame your height tbh it's your face boyo ngl.

Getting height mogged by women is painful. I feel like a child amongst adults at times.

Raiden said:
5 foot 4 here, i get mogged by high school and middle school kids when i'm on the bus to uni lmao

Ouch

How have you not roped

marin said:

Yep. I look like a framecel kid with no dimorphism

Brutal Black Pill.

It's fucking awful, man.

my condolences if you are below 5'8

Doesn't help when most of them wear 5 inches heels everywhere. The teens are getting taller too, soon they will mog even us tallcels.

I saw a 6 foot woman walking around like a model a few days ago, bitch looked like a scarecrow but guys were snapping pics of her. This is somewhat common where I live, a group of guys spot a semi-attractive woman on the street and take pics. It never began!

marin said:

3/4 out of 10 women are my height or taller where I live, so my height is a problem.

I have a tall cranial vault so I actually look shorter than I am

Everything sucks about it. Height > Face.

No one will even see you as a sexual being when you are below a certain height. It's over

LonelyButterfly said:
No one will even see you as a sexual being when you are below a certain height. It's over

LonelyButterfly said:

giphy.gif

FeminismsCancer said:
Everything sucks about it. Height > Face.

[attachment=2509]

Attachments

• 9AD0013D-7EEE-44BC-82F3-D1C41FC000F5.jpeg
    9AD0013D-7EEE-44BC-82F3-D1C41FC000F5.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 208
_incelinside said:
3/4 out of 10 women are my height or taller where I live, so my height is a problem.

I have a tall cranial vault so I actually look shorter than I am

Where do you live?

Germanic, Nordic, Med, EastEuro, Anglo?

FACEandLMS said:
Where do you live?

Germanic, Nordic, Med, EastEuro, Anglo?

Southwest UK

I go to a sporting uni which is pure suifuel. 6 foot 4 chads at the gym and tall as shit women too
The women are mostly tall anglo and nordic types

ArtoriasWolf said:
Getting height mogged by women is painful. I feel like a child amongst adults at times.

LonelyButterfly said:

Its over for us sub6 foot midgets.
Tallcel=Volcel, unless facially deformed.

Twisted said:
I’m 5”7 so I still heightmog 90% of women here.
It’s when I step into a nightclub that the problem starts as then half the femoids mog me in their heels.
Only been to a nightclub once, never again!

Where do you live?

Height must be as important as face

Twisted said:
Cynistic said:
Twisted said:
I’m 5”7 so I still heightmog 90% of women here.
It’s when I step into a nightclub that the problem starts as then half the femoids mog me in their heels.
Only been to a nightclub once, never again!
Where do you live?
UK

Im a 5'10 midget here in the Netherlands, i think i will visit the UK sometime to heightmog ppl 24/7 for lifefuel.

Twisted said:
Cynistic said:
Im a 5'10 midget here in the Netherlands, i think i will visit the UK sometime to heightmog ppl 24/7 for lifefuel.
You’ll be average height here
Tbh, Netherlands seems like the only country that’s worse than the UK in terms of inceldom (along with Australia)

I was born in the wrong country FML.
LL is the only hope for us midgetcels, but its expensive af and might fuck up your legs later in life.
JFL that scientists still havent figured out another way to increase adult height, yet they can turn men into women and vice versa.

Twisted said:
You’ll be average height here

Tbh, Netherlands seems like the only country that’s worse than the UK in terms of inceldom (along with Australia)

Yeah it is if you lived here as an arab you would have killed youreself along time ago.

My 14 year old cousin is taller than me. My 9 year old cousin has bigger wrists than me.

Twisted said:
Cynistic said:
I was born in the wrong country FML.
LL is the only hope for us midgetcels, but its expensive af and might fuck up your legs later in life.
JFL that scientists still havent figured out another way to increase adult height, yet they can turn men into women and vice versa.
What’s stopping you from moving out of the Netherlands?
I’m just as much as a midget in the UK as you are in the Netherlands. I can’t simply move out though as I am only 19. It was depressing af seeing @itsover being able to leave the UK and actually be happy in Thailand (though I’m glad that an incel escaped) and I wish that option was open to me right now.

Im 22 and in university, also I care deeply about my parents/siblings and wont leave them.
I also have 2 friends here, altough i dont hangout often IRL i guess.
Lastly I couldnt afford it anyway/dont want to in general, I like the NL except for it the being the tallest country in the world part
-->resulting in me being a midget, LL is my only escape.

Cynistic said:
Im 22 and in university, also I care deeply about my parents/siblings and wont leave them.
Lastly I couldnt afford it anyway/dont want to in general, I like the NL except for it the being the tallest country in the world part

I thought you were 5 foot 6 or something man. 5 foot 10 is isn't even bad. You can reach 6 foot easily with insoles

_incelinside said:
Cynistic said:
I thought you were 5 foot 6 or something man. 5 foot 10 is isn't even bad. You can reach 6 foot easily with insoles

5'10 is 5 inches shorter than the average of 6'3 in the Netherlands.
I get heightmogged 24/7 in university by other dudes, even by women and midschoolers.
I look like a child compared to my peers,its perma sui-fuel.
Height is relative ofc, if the avg height in my country was 5'10, I wouldnt complain.

Also only retards use shoelifts, they look dumb af and every1 notices them

Cynistic said:
I get heightmogged 24/7 in university by other dudes, even by women and midschoolers.
Height is relative ofc, if the avg height in my country was 5'10, I wouldnt complain.

our only hope is to PURGE ALL TALLFAGS REEEE

Twisted said:
_incelinside said:
5”10 in the Netherlands is the equivalent of being 5”7 in the anglosphere
As a 5”7 guy I can confirm it MAJORLY hampers your success with the opposite sex
_incelinside said:
Cynistic said:
our only hope is to PURGE ALL TALLFAGS REEEE

See my signature Tallcel=Volcel unless severly facially deformed.
Height makes womens panties wet.

_incelinside said:
Southwest UK

I go to a sporting uni which is pure suifuel. 6 foot 4 chads at the gym and tall as shit women too
The women are mostly tall anglo and nordic types

You're black in SW UK? That could go either way: extreme exoticness leading to being liked for being rare or extreme racism. You are black, right? How did you end up in Coventry and shit, brah?

FACEandLMS said:
You're black in SW UK? That could go either way: extreme exoticness leading to being liked for being rare or extreme racism. You are black, right? How did you end up in Coventry and shit, brah?

Yeah i'm currently in uni around that area. Black people aren't really that rare due to the uni having alot of international students and people from across the country so i'm not really that special :p

Raiden said:
_incelinside said:

THIS IS ME! Sometimes even grade school girls.

_incelinside said:
Yeah i'm currently in uni around that area. Black people aren't really that rare due to the uni having alot of international students and people from across the country so i'm not really that special :p

study hard bro. You don't wanna be incel AND broke.

being 5'4 is basically a death sentence

FACEandLMS said:
study hard bro. You don't wanna be incel AND broke.

Trying my best lol but its hard when you're depressed as shit

_incelinside said:
Trying my best lol but its hard when you're depressed as shit

Feel you, in 4th senester and failing 3 of my four courses

Thank god i bought a good quality pair of 3 inch height insoles