Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

D

dotdotdot

Greycel
so for refERance i am A10 huntER eyed blonde hair aryan, despite my perfect celtoid appearance im literally a 5'2 leprechaun.

For my whole life my height has always prevented me from any female attention.

I am a junior studying a foid dominated major

During my time at college i have been invisible to almost every female, my only interactions are forced through the scope of school work, e.g group assignments, even then the foids are cold and harsh and would mock me for my stature.

During summer breaks i LDAR at my parents home, i have no job, money, or friends. My parents consistently encourage me to make friends ESPECIALLY with foids.

I'm an only child so they're afraid that im gonna end their bloodline (which i will JFL JFL JFL :lul:)

Despite my better judgement a few weeks ago i made the worst mistake of my life. Influenced by my boomer parents ramblings i thought it'd be a good idea to be a hopecel for one day. being summer break the night clubs in my area were full of people my age, so i thought i would go to a night club for the first time and try my luck JFL. Lining up for the club i was instantly filled with regret my turbomanlet body was invisible to foids in a crowd of tall fag chads. The stacies were hypnotised by tall skinny niggER skin dreadheads. While the beckies were infatuated with the wealth of older swarthoid men, despite my chad irish facial structure (literally Cillian Murphy). My height has nerfed me once again... or so i thought... because out of the corner of my eye... i saw her... my perfect woman... my heightmatch... she couldnt of been more than 4'10, she was a HTB with beautiful aryan features.

I made my approach and to my surprise she was receptive to my advances even dancing with me for a moment... i felt like a human for the first time of my life... until it happened... i felt a presence behind me... some 6'0+ basketball shitskin with dreads was mocking my stature getting his gang of shitskin friends to encircle me. This left me with no choice but to awkardly dance in the middle to their insufferable nigger music. After escaping the monkey circle i saw my short queen be swooped up by some swarthoid niggER.

This filled me with rage...

so right then.. while this basketball playing niggER was walking away with his new short "snow bunny", i decided to run after her like a knight in shining armor ready to save her from the swarthoid horde and a life of single parent motherhood. Only to trip over my stubby leprechaun legs (fuck my pathetic life), the bouncer then saw this and proceeded to kick me out of the club assuming i was heavily intoxicated...

i walked home as i am broke and don't have a car... and bed rotted... for the rest of summer break... avoiding all questions from my normie parents about the night in question.

funniest zoomer larper on .is
[IMG alt="FumoCum"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/67/67758.jpg?1725860375[/IMG]

FumoCum

Greycel​

Joined Sep 8, 2024

dotdotdot

Greycel​

JoinedMay 23, 2024Posts18

inhib mogs me for going to nightclub at 5"2 tho jfl

Going to a nightclub as a 5'2 extreme truecel sounds like a bad idea buddyboyo

This is the most entertaining post I’ve read on here in a while :feelsokman:. Brutal if true. Sounds like a scene in a movie.

so right then.. while this basketball playing niggER was walking away with his new short "snow bunny", i decided to run after her like a knight in shining armor ready to save her from the swarthoid horde and a life of single parent motherhood. Only to trip over my stubby leprechaun legs (fuck my pathetic life), the bouncer then saw this and proceeded to kick me out of the club assuming i was heavily intoxicated...

Donkey Kong Nintendo GIF

Last edited:
If you really are a chad facially like you claim, just get leg-lengthening and slay like Damian Kater

@dotdotdot

Last edited:
Atleast you get to enter Hyperborea

sorry to hear, I can relate in some respects as I've always been the shortest in every environment at 5'4. I worked in a female dominated environment for years. I know the feeling of suffering in nightclubs, the looks people give in this superficial environment. I fuckin hate those places, it put me off ever going to them again as they're not designed for guys like us unfortunately

sorry to hear, I can relate in some respects as I've always been the shortest in every environment at 5'4. I worked in a female dominated environment for years. I know the feeling of suffering in nightclubs, the looks people give in this superficial environment. I fuckin hate those places, it put me off ever going to them again as they're not designed for guys like us unfortunately
Shut up phag