Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WORST mog: mogged by your own ethnic race

subzero

subzero

#LLMAXXORKMS
★★★★★
75d 21h 19m
Think getting mogged by a 6'5 white chad is worse? Or a 6'7 Tyrone is bad?

Don't get me wrong they are both extremely bad mogs, but there is ABSOLUTELY NONE other than that being heightmogged by your "fellow" ethnic in terms of the worst mog. Imagine you are someone who is average or in some cases above average in face and height for their own race, wondering why they can't even get a gf of their own race. Then something came up and it's not some white normie using his JBW halo let alone some white chad, it's someone who is your "fellow compatriot" who is 6'4 or plus.

It reminds you that you are utter genetic trash and he is going to shove this to you 25/8/366 by showing contempt towards you by that smug face. The only thing you can do about it is going minecraft on him. Don't forget that he might take the aggression in the first hand because he thinks he can get away from it.

That is all.

Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
★★★★★
15d 10h 6m
sure they can mog me
but can they mog a 9x19mm parabellum?
didnt think so!!!!

subzero

subzero

#LLMAXXORKMS