Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worst meme major?

Which is the worst meme major out of all;?

• Gardening

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Geology

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Zoology

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Botany

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mechanical Engineering

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Which is the worst meme major?

You probably won't be making good money with those majors but I won't call them "meme majors." Something like gender studies or music where you are just throwing away money and voluntarily becoming a life long debt slave are far worse.

Out of this list it’s a toss up between gardening and geology but I guess gardening edges ahead :feelsjuice:
But overall the real meme major is
Gender Studies

all of those choices seem fine and id rather a bunch botanists then the swarm of drones that flock to business schools just so they can be an insufferable manager at an applebees.

Science is not a meme subject

what's wrong with M.E

All majors are meme majors. Anything you learn in College or University is available online for free. The only difference between self-study and university is that one is a highly structured, money siphoning daycare and the other is a sensible choice.

I am performing a job that legally requires a bachelors in science :shhh:, but I know a guy who allows me to work within a legal gray area, and I am not fucking joking when I say it literally took me like 2 days to learn everything I know now, and I have been working there for over a year.

Know a guy and 2 days on the job experience > at least $50,000 dollars and likely 5 years of labor without a guarantee of diploma or job.

I have a high IQ, this would not be plausible for everyone, but the alternative is :feelsclown:.

All majors are meme majors. Anything you learn in College or University is available online for free. The only difference between self-study and university is that one is a highly structured, money siphoning daycare and the other is a sensible choice.

I am performing a job that legally requires a bachelors in science :shhh:, but I know a guy who allows me to work within a legal gray area, and I am not fucking joking when I say it literally took me like 2 days to learn everything I know now, and I have been working there for over a year.

Know a guy and 2 days on the job experience > at least $50,000 dollars and likely 5 years of labor without a guarantee of diploma or job.

I have a high IQ, this would not be plausible for everyone, but the alternative is :feelsclown:.
super skrull

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Based grEYcel

You probably won't be making good money with those majors but I won't call them "meme majors." Something like gender studies or music where you are just throwing away money and voluntarily becoming a life long debt slave are far worse.
All 4 of the top ones can make good money. Geologists are important and so are mechanical engineers (not sure why that's on there).

Business management, event planning, graphic design, accounting. There are so many majors that sound like they are useful but are total shit and you don't learn anything useful.

Liberal arts maybe

Microbiology/BioChemistry

Degree

is gardening an actual degree? isn't that horticulture? Either way, its not useless lol almost everyone with a home has a garden. Whether you're making pristinely manicured lawns with artwork hedges or finding the right grass for the climate of a certain suburb, I think it does have widely applicable uses. You can be hired to maintain the gardens of businesses and goverment buildings, you can run a private gardening business, you can work with construction workers who are making houses, really its pretty widely applicable.