Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment worst kind of mog

worst mog?

• Total voters
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
which mog do you find the hardest to cope with in social situations?

Heightmog is painful.

Frame and height mog by a female. :feelsbadman:

face and height

I turn into an even more beta version of myself when next to very tall men (6'6"+.) I just become a weak little toddler. Heightmog is the worst mog.

I turn into an even more beta version of myself when next to very tall men (6'6"+.) I just become a weak little toddler. Heightmog is the worst mog.

lmfao i turn into a complete pussy next to merely a 5'11 male and im 5'9.

iqmog 10000000000000%

luckily, only 80% of population iqmogs me! feels good man

lmfao i turn into a complete pussy next to merely a 5'11 male and im 5'9.
I turn into a timid little beta bitch boy next to 6'2"+ guys and I'm just under 6ft. Even small heightmogs are devastating.

I turn into a timid little beta bitch boy next to 6'2"+ guys and I'm just under 6ft. Even small heightmogs are devastating.

its a mog or be mogged world. at least you are average/above average height. i go bitch mode like 70-80% of the time at my shitty 5'9 height.

Heightmog is the worst for me, i look like a elementary school student near some tall people.

Any kind of a mog sucks ass hard

Facemog, I would rather be a manlet with a normie tier face.
I'm a 6'0 with absolute subhuman looks.

Height mog is the worst, as you will always be "looking up" to them, and they look down on you. At least with a facemog, they don't necessarily have a physical advantage over you.

Height mog is the worst, as you will always be "looking up" to them, and they look down on you. At least with a facemog, they don't necessarily have a physical advantage over you.

this. height > face for social situations.

Racemog for sure.

heighmogs are the opitome of sucidefuel and are brutal

Niggamog, when someone is a bigger nigga than you

Nothing fucking hurts like a genuine iqmog

Source: In college

Nothing's worse than a heightmog.

Heightmog. Case closed

Statusmog is the worst. People with superior status have the actual social power to treat you like shit if they have enough money to be auto respected by every low IQ normies (= 96 % human beings).

Where's the skullmog my nigga?

That's the worst mog.

which mog do you find the hardest to cope with in social situations?
Once i got lost in bangkok and ended up in a small hostel that was full of Ethnics but they were rich very tall (even the half asian) stylish chads. There was a mirror wall and i looked at myself with acne bad hair unshaven very cheap clothes and old. While these uni chads looked like a polo magazine ad. Some foid walked by and stared at them the whole time. Didnt even notice me meters away. That was the worst

Once i got lost in bangkok and ended up in a small hostel that was full of Ethnics but they were rich very tall (even the half asian) stylish chads. There was a mirror wall and i looked at myself with acne bad hair unshaven very cheap clothes and old. While these uni chads looked like a polo magazine ad. Some foid walked by and stared at them the whole time. Didnt even notice me meters away. That was the worst

my condolensces. it would take me at least a week to recover form such a mog

There should be multiple options because heightmog and weighmog is the worst because those two make a man dominating and alpha so the lack of both height and weight will make you an inferior male because you appear weaker and are not intimidating in the eyes of nature.

There should be multiple options because heightmog and weighmog is the worst because those two make a man dominating and alpha so the lack of both height and weight will make you an inferior male because you appear weaker and are not intimidating in the eyes of nature.

then you either pick height or weight. which one is the worse mog.

then you either pick height or weight. which one is the worse mog.
I picked height because nothing says you´re more inferior than someone looking down on you.

Heightmog by grade school children.