Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Worst kind of death in your opinion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
1.drowning 2.burned alive 3.starved to death 5.burried alive 6.cut in pieces one by one 7.made to see horror things infront and then killed afterwards 8.????
what do you think buddy boyos

Starving to Death / Being skinned alive after being humiliated

living a long life

Drowning. I remember that one ISIS video where they locked up some guys in a cage and slowly lowered it into a pool. It was brutal.

Some of the shit I’ve seen in ISIS and cartel videos (like the Jordanian pilot getting burned to death or the infamous “funkytown” video) sound like horrible ways to go

Some of the shit I’ve seen in ISIS and cartel videos (like the Jordanian pilot getting burned to death or the infamous “funkytown” video) sound like horrible ways to go
whats funkytown

whats funkytown
Basically a video of these cartel dudes cutting a guys hands and face off while he’s still alive as you hear Sweet Child o Mine in the background followed by Funky Town by Lipps Inc

1.drowning 2.burned alive 3.starved to death 5.burried alive 6.cut in pieces one by one 7.made to see horror things infront and then killed afterwards 8.????
what do you think buddy boyos
Dude go watch some movies wtf is this my man???

Some say being eaten, I say viewing this.

Basically a video of these cartel dudes cutting a guys hands and face off while he’s still alive as you hear Sweet Child o Mine in the background followed by Funky Town by Lipps Inc
STOP DOXXING ME BRO!
(that u last warn!)

its beyond over man,they hate my race here and Im also incel-faced

Of the given options its a tie between burned alive and chopped up alive.

Of the given options its a tie between burned alive and chopped up alive.
Since I went out I got disscriminated 3 tiems so far,in past 2 hours.Fucking nazi slavs,they ruined my life

Being slowly starved and isolated. I think i'd prefer a quicker death than this. My mind would go numb

8. Inceldom/loneliness