Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst kid in ms/hs

S

Sergio

Greycel
Who was the worst kid in middle school, high school, or college, what did they do, and what would you do if you saw them today?

The worst kid in highschool for me was some arab chad who literally fucked so many girls and made them cry when he dumped them. He picked on me for being ugly but I used to carry a baseball bat in my car so he stopped because he did not want to get his ass kicked.

The worst kid in highschool for me was some arab chad who literally fucked so many girls and made them cry when he dumped them. He picked on me for being ugly but I used to carry a baseball bat in my car so he stopped because he did not want to get his ass kicked.
You grab your bat
but he has bombs

You grab your bat
but he has bombs

I legit look like an Isis fighter. I have a long beard. He looks like a mexican dude. He is muslim but he thinks I am some sort of extremist.

Some guy even uglier than me. He was a disrespectful prick, and needed to get his unneeded anger in check.

I legit look like an Isis fighter. I have a long beard. He looks like a mexican dude. He is muslim but he thinks I am some sort of extremist.
lolol

Me and my friend were the worst kids in middle school, we got suspended many times because we were troublemakers.

In high school though idk.

I went to a extremely economically diverse school. There were rich white high tier normies and degenerate druggies. There was one kid who was a legit murderer I think. Scary motherfucker

Some fuckwit who got tattoos at the age of 14 and was doing lots of drugs by then. Used to treat most people like absolute shit, but still get a hoard of sluts following him around. He used to particularly target me and my truecel friend, making the whole class gang up on us. I remember one day, when he pushed me over the edge, I threw a bunch of pencil sharpening over his head, and then he got up, turned around, and shoved me to the ground. We both got in trouble, but most of the punishment was inflicted on me because "I started it."

He reminds me of XXXTentacion now that I look back on it. Fucker ended up getting in trouble with the police quite a lot a few years later down the track. I sincerely hope he is either in jail, or dead now, but if I ever did see him again, I wouldn't hesitate to throw something heavy at him and run.

Some fuckwit who got tattoos at the age of 14 and was doing lots of drugs by then. Used to treat most people like absolute shit, but still get a hoard of sluts following him around. He used to particularly target me and my truecel friend, making the whole class gang up on us. I remember one day, when he pushed me over the edge, I threw a bunch of pencil sharpening over his head, and then he got up, turned around, and shoved me to the ground. We both got in trouble, but most of the punishment was inflicted on me because "I started it."

He reminds me of XXXTentacion now that I look back on it. Fucker ended up getting in trouble with the police quite a lot a few years later down the track. I sincerely hope he is either in jail, or dead now, but if I ever did see him again, I wouldn't hesitate to throw something heavy at him and run.
JFL at this bullshit when the bullied fights back and gets BLAMED instead and people tell us to FIGHT back against bullies

I hate a lot of people. But I am empty inside when it comes to them. I legit view them as ayy lmaos. They are beings coming from somewhere else and my subhuman ass can't even grasp their normalcy. So I can''t really be angry.

However I have very low tolerance for poor behavior. If I see someone and he/ she thinks he gets away with mocking me, after all those years, after all the stupid shit I had to go through, I will go Cho on his ass.