Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst heigthmog by foid you ever had ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Once i got passed on by 6'5 or even 6'6 ft foid and felt full despair

What's was your's

my highschool had a 6'4 something foid. she was taller than 99% of the males. I think only 3 guys taller than her. HS had 3000+ people or something too. I as 5'5 curry manlet whenever was in same classroom or walked by get brutally mogged. what's worse at my height solid 70% of foids are taller than me or almost the same. it really is brutal.

I as 5'5 curry manlet whenever was in same classroom or walked by get brutally mogged. what's worse at my height solid 70% of foids are taller than me or almost the same. it really is brutal.
I feel this pain, I really do. most foids that I see are taller or my height

Most tall foids are ugly, but I still feel like shit getting mogged by them.

Abducted by Aryan aliens. They ejected me from the ship for being too short and I was rescued by some beta greys before I died in the vacuum of space

Abducted by Aryan aliens. They ejected me from the ship for being too short and I was rescued by some beta greys before I died in the vacuum of space
brutal alien pill. I have heard some people are permanently traumatized by alien

brutal alien pill. I have heard some people are permanently traumatized by alien
I was. The grays hooked me up to a mind flayer and stripped my brain with galactic black pills.

At 5'6 I get heightmogged by women all the time.

My nephews girlfriend is around 6f 2 and he is 6f 6. I hate when my sister brings them with her when visiting!

Back then during freshman fall I lived in a dorm in a single next to a quadruple of girls, three were white around 5'10 and one asian about 5'7, while I'm 5'4, so brutal. I thought I would have a slight chance with the asian girl but two weeks in and she was fucking this 6' chadlite white dude from the same floor

One foid was so tall that distance between her crotch and the ground was taller than me.

Whenever I get significantly heightmogged by a foid it makes my penis feel funny

I only started focusing on the height of people around me this year so within this year the tallest I've noticed was around 6 foot, lots of girls 5'10+