Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

worst feeling in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
going to sleep and your heart is aching because you're so fucking alone and realise that e-friends are realistically nothing, that you are completely alone in real life and will never have a girlfriend

Another good one is when you fall asleep depressed as shit, then wake up to having the exact same level of shittyness.

This should cheer you up, here’s someone you can relate to.

Another good one is when you fall asleep depressed as shit, then wake up to having the exact same level of shittyness.

good one is when you try to fall asleep but you dont cause the chemicals in your brain act up due to neurotic life of inceldom

Are you a youngcel by any chance

lol i also have that + i think i'm turning crazy. when i'm playing games or doing something cringe thoughts of my past come to my mind and i start yelling or repeating "fuck" until i calm down. it has happened in the streets and some people get weirded out by it. random words come out of my mouth constantly now, there's no calmness in me, no peace, only chaos

Going to bed knowing you never had sex and no girl wants to be within 5 feet of you