Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Worst feeling in the world

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
Getting heightmogged by a foid

The fact that she ended up taller despite being filled with estrogen just shows how subhuman your genetics are

It happened to me earlier, a group of 3 SHEBOONS all heightmogged me and looked down at me, i felt like shit , this is why I don’t go outside

The fact that she ended up taller despite being filled with estrogen just shows how subhuman your genetics are

It happened to me earlier, a group of 3 SHEBOONS all heightmogged me and looked down at me, i felt like shit , this is why I don’t go outside
I got heightmogged by 4 foids in the past 20 minutes:dafuckfeels:.

Comfy bed no leav :feelsBox:

It happened to me earlier, a group of 3 SHEBOONS all heightmogged me and looked down at me
They wanted your rice or white cockru onry that's why they looked down at you.

Getting wristmogged is worse.

I remember getting heightmogged by some whore at a walmart :fuk: she looked like she was 5'11 or almost 6ft

sheboons are normally taller because they reproduce with taller men

48425.jpg

I’m 5’11 and see foids who are the same height as me but none of them are in my grade gladly. I’ve never seen a girl past 6’1 though

It makes you feel like a clown. :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back