Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst eye area ever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Ed3eKFMWoAIspnP

Saw this antifa guy on the news, dude got killed for firing at someones car with an ak47 lmao, not that it matters, his trucel life never began.

Maybe he's on the computer too much or watching TV. Lack of sleep can also do that. Not everyone has that genetically.

dude got killed for firing at someones car with an ak47
How did he get killed? How did he get an ak47?
Ed3eKFMWoAIspnP

Saw this antifa guy on the news, dude got killed for firing at someones car with an ak47 lmao, not that it matters, his trucel life never began.
Also cope since he has good bone structure.

mine is worse, his problem is he doesn't have eyelashes so he looks like a downie

Looks average or below average. But it doesn't compare to blackops2cel or Özil for example.

is that nigga in the back wearing a naruto headband ? what the fuck is this?

Ed3eKFMWoAIspnP

Ed27Z6fXkAAOd3w

This guy has the roundest baby-head imageable, he solved his bottom-tier mayo normie problem by betabuxxing a severly handicapped, wheelchair bound niggerfoid. BLM and anti-Trumpers are really upset this guy got shot, once the full story comes out and the shooter gets off his story will be memory holed.

Last edited:
Ed27Z6fXkAAOd3w

This guy has the roundest baby-head imageable, he solved his bottom-tier mayo normie problem by betabuxxing a severly handicapped, wheelchair bound niggerfoid.

JBW, unironically

i wonder how many ugly whites dudes are doing this shit for black pussy, LOL

Competes with blackops2cel for worst eye area ever. He JBW'ed his way into a betabuxx relationship with a black foid that has no arms or legs, the only way he wasn't incel.

Ed2-UtxXgAAgmo4

Competes with blackops2cel for worst eye area ever. He JBW'ed his way into a betabuxx relationship with a black foid that has no arms or legs, the only way he wasn't incel.

Ed2-UtxXgAAgmo4

I recently learned that it is elevated levels of estrogen that cause people to be born ginger.

Ed2-UtxXgAAgmo4
His eyes actually don't look bad, a little boyish or feminine maybe but he has pretty boy eyes and features. It's the balding that did him in.

Lol he called everyone a pussy before getting shot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Just shoot at a car and get shot back at dead theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ed3eKFMWoAIspnP

Mogs me hard.

Ed27Z6fXkAAOd3w

This guy has the roundest baby-head imageable, he solved his bottom-tier mayo normie problem by betabuxxing a severly handicapped, wheelchair bound niggerfoid. BLM and anti-Trumpers are really upset this guy got shot, once the full story comes out and the shooter gets off his story will be memory holed.
lol if she weren't disabled she would call him ugly incel and fuck chads instead of him

Shot by becky lite at a gay pride barmitzvah
Ed27Z6fXkAAOd3w

Lol

Last edited:
Never began 4 me

Why does he has your eyes as photo?

They are not good looking, but at least cute in a way. PCT/NCT can never be "the worst". Mine are the worst.

Anyone notice he has a really wide face?
He has “extra facial area” on the outer side of each eye. I thought his eyes were too close at first but it’s just that his face is wide

it's mesut özil without a doubt bro
35664 1483519286

Yup he was trucel. He went to depths I wouldn’t even consider going to with that disabled foid

not even close to being the worst

Last edited:
How did he get killed? How did he get an ak47?

Also cope since he has good bone structure.

He had an AK47 because he lives in Texas & he got killed because he pointed it at someone & they shot back.

I see we have an actual saint among us in this thread...

Not a Saint but at least truecel.
I Always lol at People here that start Talking About their Friends and shit while I had to Change fucking kinderrgarden because I got bullied.
I remember screaming when my parents drove me there because I was so afraid.
Literally never had a friend in my life.
Not one fuck.
I was always just the fucking punching bag.

DIE FAKECELS

Last edited:
Ed27Z6fXkAAOd3w

Facially I think both are looksmatched.

Why does he has your eyes as photo?

They are not good looking, but at least cute in a way. PCT/NCT can never be "the worst". Mine are the worst.
Idk, ask foids if they find these kind of eyes cute

Idk, ask foids if they find these kind of eyes cute
I wish I could.
I wrote PCT/NCT can never be "worst": I should have written without acronyms. I meant positive or neutral canthal tilt - which you have.