Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worst encounter with police ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
What's the worst encounter/experience with police that you have had ?

i fuk a nigga up man i sold dat lil nigga fent like 30g with my buddy @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ we got arrested n shi i got 4 years on proabation maynne shiiiiiiiii

Pig stole some of my money during a traffic stop.

My brother got pulled over and he "looked like a flight risk" so oinker had everyone get out of the car with their hands on the hood of his patrol car.
He gave everyone a pat down and had us empty our pockets (which we did). Cop proceeded to take all our wallets to "run our IDs" and commanded us to sit on the curb, after about 5 minutes he throws our wallets back to us and tells us to get a move on.
He speeds off and I check my wallet to see what he fucked with and if anything was missing. I was missing 60 bucks (I originally had 82 but he took three of my 20s and left me with 2 fives and 12 ones).

He sped off so fast we couldn't even get a name or badge number, this happened back in 2019 and I've never trusted a pig since

My brother got pulled over and he "looked like a flight risk" so oinker had everyone get out of the car with their hands on the hood of his patrol car.
He gave everyone a pat down and had us empty our pockets (which we did). Cop proceeded to take all our wallets to "run our IDs" and commanded us to sit on the curb, after about 5 minutes he throws our wallets back to us and tells us to get a move on.
He speeds off and I check my wallet to see what he fucked with and if anything was missing. I was missing 60 bucks (I originally had 82 but he took three of my 20s and left me with 2 fives and 12 ones).

He sped off so fast we couldn't even get a name or badge number, this happened back in 2019 and I've never trusted a pig since
Fucked up part was that was my only food money for a week and a half

every one. They’re bootlicking pigs that like to oppress their own brothers on behalf of the Jews. They should all be lined up and stoned to death in the streets

Are you sure this guy was even a real cop ? Could have been an impersonator.

every one. They’re bootlicking pigs that like to oppress their own brothers on behalf of the Jews. They should all be lined up and stoned to death in the streets
Yeah cops are always raining on my parade.

Are you sure this guy was even a real cop ? Could have been an impersonator.
He had a partner and you can tell if a Florida cop is real pretty easily, they were also chatting on the retarded walkie talkies the whole time.

If it was fake cop that nigga deserves an award for best actor

i fuk a nigga up man i sold dat lil nigga fent like 30g with my buddy @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ we got arrested n shi i got 4 years on proabation maynne shiiiiiiiii
:yes: :yes: :smonk:

Never had an encounter with the police. That's a chad trait if you ask me. Can't encounter the police is you just sit in your bedroom when you're not working