Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WORST CHAD LIE: just be yourself

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
hey bro , in order to find a girl just be yourself, if she doesn't like you as you are, then she is not the right girl!

this is the worst lie Chads and Stacys tell everyone, obviously they don't need to change their appearance and personality in order to get laid.

Its their truth. It works for them so it must work for everyone! Its bullshit logic

Yeah.

This is the first lie I was told when I was 15.

hey bro , in order to find a girl just be yourself, if she doesn't like you as you are, then she is not the right girl!

this is the worst lie Chads and Stacys tell everyone, obviously they don't need to change their appearance and personality in order to get laid.
:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::incel::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I can say I've never believed in this lie and have never been told this by anyone in my family.

it's true to them, they do nothing, they aren't nice people, and staceys still love them. They just fail to acknowledge why, they think it's because being yourself attracts girls, when in reality its just their looks.

Just bee yourself bro.

S5O1HSf

It's a convenient lie that Normies spew in order to willingly remain ignorant to the utter state of the social and dating world. If they can force outward blame onto people "Oh you're just not being yourself" then they get to ignore the inherent and constant social issues that are slowly destroying society. It allows people to think that all their failures and issues simply stem from them having a fundamental lack of understanding about themselves rather than a series of outside instances that lead to his failure.

Oh you're hideously ugly? Don't worry there's a girl out there for you.
Oh you've got a mental issue? Tee Hee so do I but I've still have 50+ cocks, be yourself
Oh you've got crippling self esteem issues? So do I bro, I haven't gotten laid in like 3 weeks

Its the ultimate lie that Normies spew. "Be yourself" is nothing more than a platitude that they use instead of offering any real advice or genuine insight. What if 'Being myself' is sitting inside watching Hentai? What if it's being a massive cunt to people? What they mean is "Be what society deems to be an acceptable personality type and neatly fit into the part that we all act out on a daily basis, don't be yourself, be a constructed version of yourself". They just mean that you should go out drinking, enjoy the same shitty media, have the same shitty opinions and behave exactly like they do.

People throw it around to act like there's nothing stopping a person from banging a different 10/10 giga Stacy each night is simply their attitude rather than admit the huge factor genetics play in the role.