Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst bullies at school are all rich now...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It's ridiculous. A while ago I was looking up some former bullies of our school. I always thought: "When I am 40 I will be rich and they will be in jail or work on construction sites". And now: They are all business owners, doctors and shit.

Today I look up one kid from elementary school. Back then this kid would constantly freak out and start throwing tables and chairs around. I remember asking my mom what the fuck was wrong with him. She said that she talked to his parents and they told her that when he was born he was lacking oxygen and therefore he is slightly retarded. Also his parents said they couldn't stand him anymore and they were going to give him away for adoption and so they did and then I never saw him again.

Today I remembered him and thought: "Ok now everyone is more successful than me but this piece of shit must have failed in life. I figured when googling him I would find that he is in jail or dead or in an insane asylum or something". And guess what I found!! He is a doctor now. I can't fucking believe this retard became a doctor. I just cant fucking believe it.

I am feeling so worthless now. Everyone I dealt with in my youth has done a billion times better than me even the greatest fucking douchebags.

sounds like me when I was little

It was insane. All of a sudden someone would scream: "He is freaking out again...hide!" and then we all crawled under the tables to avoid getting hit by flying chairs and shit. And he is a retard who lacked oxygen at birth and his own parents hated him and threw him on the trash. How the FUCK can he be a doctor. I don't get it.

Atleast my biggest bully became total white trash and got in jail. But he was no jock type. Boy shorter than me, and scrawny, just very socialmaxxed, with older brother, and thuggish friends. 1vs1 could take him out

Bullies always win boyo, it's just how life works

It was insane. All of a sudden someone would scream: "He is freaking out again...hide!" and then we all crawled under the tables to avoid getting hit by flying chairs and shit. And he is a retard who lacked oxygen at birth and his own parents hated him and threw him on the trash. How the FUCK can he be a doctor. I don't get it.

Well I'm glad he's better now, idk

When I am 40 I will be rich and they will be in jail or work on construction sites
This is the biggest cope of subhuman children.Bullies are usually genetically superior and they will always mog you

This is the biggest cope of subhuman children.Bullies are usually genetically superior and they will always mog you

I hate this life. I hope this fucking species will run out of resources soon and starve to death. It's the best that could happen to them.

Karma doesn't exist.

there are studies showing that bullies have higher self esteem and greater professional success than their victims

I know a bullier from my high school, he is tall, and stronger than most, and he has a giant house, has been driving cars since he is 13, he has been racing, he has an expensive bike etc.... it´s over.

I’m assuming puberty saved his life. Little kids can change easily.

It's ridiculous. A while ago I was looking up some former bullies of our school. I always thought: "When I am 40 I will be rich and they will be in jail or work on construction sites". And now: They are all business owners, doctors and shit.

Today I look up one kid from elementary school. Back then this kid would constantly freak out and start throwing tables and chairs around. I remember asking my mom what the fuck was wrong with him. She said that she talked to his parents and they told her that when he was born he was lacking oxygen and therefore he is slightly retarded. Also his parents said they couldn't stand him anymore and they were going to give him away for adoption and so they did and then I never saw him again.

Today I remembered him and thought: "Ok now everyone is more successful than me but this piece of shit must have failed in life. I figured when googling him I would find that he is in jail or dead or in an insane asylum or something". And guess what I found!! He is a doctor now. I can't fucking believe this retard became a doctor. I just cant fucking believe it.

I am feeling so worthless now. Everyone I dealt with in my youth has done a billion times better than me even the greatest fucking douchebags.
I always new med students were retards.

Serves you right, for hating on a potential future mentalcel. Should've just focused on yourself. Retards rise up!!

how is that fucking possible? are you 40?

bullies often get good jobs cause theyre manipulative and use same tactics to shame everyone around till theyre the most liked ones at workplace, then they get promoted

but these jobs arent anything that requireshuge skill

There is no justice in the world. The strong are always rewarded.

I have yet to see a reason why exactly bullying is inherently bad. Sure it’s bad for the manlet kid, inconvenient.. nature is inconvenient for the weak.. but is there literally any way in which it’s bad for the bully?

bullies always win. Telling kids otherwise is just helping them cope, giving them hope, and preventing a suicide or ER event. Which parent has the heart to tell their kid that the other bigger kids making his life a living hell are going to liv exceptional lives, they’re gonna continue winning, and that he has no recourse simply because he is not large enough... through no fault of his own..

All my bullies are taller than me
Non of them have hair loss
They all have relationships and experiences
They all have girlfriends. Some have families
Their lives are full of joy
None of them have experienced loneliness
They all went to college and had a Greta college experience. Meanwhile I couldn’t go because I was norwooding and left high school a virgin

life is not fair.

Last edited:
I looked up all the bullies I could remember. They’re not rich but they are all married to hot stacies and most have kids.

JFL at this shitty species. Really hope the earth gets hit by a huge meteor.

I always new med students were retards.

The foids definitely are. The guys, mostly the normscum of the bunch along with the fags (there are a LOT of fags that I’m almost ashamed about studying this) are mostly too NT to actually be intellectually stimulating. Most shit they talk about is obvious street shit they think we don’t know because we don’t go out that much. (As if that shit ain’t plastered all over the Internet)

The very few incel guys that aren’t cucks are amazing though since they just need a push in the right direction. Sadly, a friend of mine visited Israel and now thinks the Jews are God’s gift on Earth. (No pun intended) Guess IQ is dropping but still manageable.

It's the way life is. Movies portray things wrongly. In movies they always have the bullied guy winning and the bully getting what he deserves. In real life the bullied victim loses everything and the bully wins everything.

There is no justice in the world. The strong are always rewarded.

I have yet to see a reason why exactly bullying is inherently bad. Sure it’s bad for the manlet kid, inconvenient.. nature is inconvenient for the weak.. but is there literally any way in which it’s bad for the bully?

bullies always win. Telling kids otherwise is just helping them cope, giving them hope, and preventing a suicide or ER event. Which parent has the heart to tell their kid that the other bigger kids making his life a living hell are going to liv exceptional lives, they’re gonna continue winning, and that he has no recourse simply because he is not large enough... through no fault of his own..

All my bullies are taller than me
Non of them have hair loss
They all have relationships and experiences
They all have girlfriends. Some have families
Their lives are full of joy
None of them have experienced loneliness
They all went to college and had a Greta college experience. Meanwhile I couldn’t go because I was norwooding and left high school a virgin

life is not fair.
Same thing with me, only instead of norwooding it was severe acne covering my entire face. I stood up for my self tons of times and it doesn't even matter. A short ugly guy could do mma since a young age and bash his bullies head in, and yet at the end of the day the short ugly guy is back to his room rotting because he's ugly and once the bullies are done recovering they just have to go outside or make a tinder and they will get friends, love, sex, and validation because it's in everyone's dna to hate and want people with bad genes to suffer and people that don't have bad genes to prosper.

I don't condone violence but :feelsokman: :feelslala:

Never began for sub-humans

how is that fucking possible? are you 40?

Yes, 37.
Same thing with me, only instead of norwooding it was severe acne covering my entire face. I stood up for my self tons of times and it doesn't even matter. A short ugly guy could do mma since a young age and bash his bullies head in, and yet at the end of the day the short ugly guy is back to his room rotting because he's ugly and once the bullies are done recovering they just have to go outside or make a tinder and they will get friends, love, sex, and validation because it's in everyone's dna to hate and want people with bad genes to suffer and people that don't have bad genes to prosper.

Very true

did they bully u or others?

I got bullied by this kid in school who had finished puberty by 11 and was already starting to norwood. Absolutely giga mogged the shit out of all us pre-pubescent boys. But there is a downside to finishing that early, he is a manlet :feelskek: and I at least heightmog him now.

He could probably still beat me up though :giga:

Saying bullies will end up poor or unsuccessful is the most bluepilled thing most parents tell their kids

”The nerd is gonna be a CEO and all the bullies will work for him in the future!” is such a bluepilled cope.

It sucks being high inhib