Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over worst aproach ever

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm on the bus station on rio, and i see some fat foid recharging her cellphone, i though "maybe i should just lower my standards"
so i aproached her, and the conversation went like this:

me:hi, first time travelling?
object: no
me: you look young how old are you
object: 18 (i'm 21 btw)
object take her cellphone out and start watching friends :soy:
me: do you like friends?
object: ....

she was 2/10 fat, and i realised that even the ugliest foid will only want chad if she doesen't need a betabuxer :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I tell a girl I have a sex doll. A Black one yet.

You should have lifted her.

fucking objects only want chads

never settle for anything below your looksmatch, even if that entails rotting

in 2019 landwhale = stacy

my looks match is swalling chad cum right now
her loss. Everyone's loss in fact, but she's the culprit. Don't think she's any happier jumping from dick to dick getting abandoned by Chads left and right than you are in your celibacy. What's more is that you still have dignity unlike her

her loss. Everyone's loss in fact, but she's the culprit. Don't think she's any happier jumping from dick to dick getting abandoned by Chads left and right than you are in your celibacy. What's more is that you still have dignity unlike her
western civilization loss, foid simply don't give a fuck

western civilization loss, foid simply don't give a fuck
civilization's loss tbh. Females don't like getting pumped and dumped and having multiple sexual partners. They would much prefer that the Chad that pumps them doesn't dump them afterwards, but that's of course asking too much from someone of elite tier genetics. So she instead rides the cock carousel, becoming increasingly embittered and broken down for each experience of getting pumped and dumped by different Chads that passes until she resorts to antidepressants in her late 30s/early 40s to numb the emotional trauma. Jfl at brainlets that think foids are happy in this modern dystopia

JFL, fat bitches are the worst, they have a chip on their shoulder and attempt to cover it up by acting confident and bitchy all the time.

JFL, fat bitches are the worst, they have a chip on their shoulder and attempt to cover it up by acting confident and bitchy all the time.
For real like shut the fuck up shamu before you get harpooned you lard beast

civilization's loss tbh. Females don't like getting pumped and dumped and having multiple sexual partners. They would much prefer that the Chad that pumps them doesn't dump them afterwards, but that's of course asking too much from someone of elite tier genetics. So she instead rides the cock carousel, becoming increasingly embittered and broken down for each experience of getting pumped and dumped by different Chads that passes until she resorts to antidepressants in her late 30s/early 40s to numb the emotional trauma. Jfl at brainlets that think foids are happy in this modern dystopia
foids are depressed most of the time, but they can't resist the dopamine hit of being fucked by chad, like true drug addicts

Being completely ignored has happened to me several times. It sucks for sure, but there are worse rejections than that.

there always body positivity bullshit, saying guys should go after fat foids, CUZ MUH PERSONALITY

MEANWHILE FAT FOITDS HAVE THE WORSE PERSONALITIES

i couldnt stand at a landwhale,man.

Cold approaches just don't work

Congratulations for actually trying to witness the Blackpill firsthand unlike many fakecels from this forum.

Cold approaches just don't work
It "works" for Chads, even when they are rejected foids they just smile and tell him "tehee, I already have a boyfriend :p (thinks:omg I wish I didn't)"

It "works" for Chads, even when they are rejected foids they just smile and tell him "tehee, I already have a boyfriend :p (thinks:omg I wish I didn't)"
low iq, chad is never rejected the foid would bring him to the closest bathroom and suck his dick

High IQcel

Jfl at brainlets that think foids are happy in this modern dystopia
If they were so happy they wouldn't be trying to fucking rope all the time. Tbh all of western civilization is on suicide watch.

If they were so happy they wouldn't be trying to fucking rope all the time. Tbh all of western civilization is on suicide watch.
true, sucide rate are sky high

Ask for her steam username

You obviously didn’t have a shower.

Maybe work on your personality next time and stop acting like you're entitled to her attention sweety

you should have said ur a feminist and be more confident:feelshaha:

just approach bro:soy:

"Just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme. I've approached stunning girls well above my league and girls who were absolutely bang average at best. Girls in the latter category and no more receptive to my approaches than those in the former.

even lardbeast wants chad jfl

-Cold approach as an incel

:lul::lul::lul:

You have to be a fakecel if you really think that something like that will work.

We are incels. That shits do not work for us