Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Worst apocalypses ranked

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I have felt bored so I will make a list of the most dangerous apocalypses possible and what you will be least likely to survive

4. World War Z zombie apocalypse
3. Terminators
2. Skibidi Toilets
1. SCP-001 When Day breaks (though NEETmaxxed incels who live in their moms basement will be most likely to survive this)

I have felt bored so I will make a list of the most dangerous apocalypses possible and what you will be least likely to survive

3. Terminators
2. Skibidi Toilets
1. SCP-001 When Day breaks (though NEETmaxxed incels who live in their moms basement will be most likely to survive this)
in a zombie Apocalypse I would turn lost foid survivors into my slave wives:feelscomfy:

good list, can't argue against any of them

good list, can't argue against any of them
Skibidi Toilets are more dangerous than most because they can infect you by just singing which would ALMOST compete with SCP-001

3. Terminators
2. Skibidi Toilets
Where is the Tyrone uprising?

Real number 1. The incelcataclism

Aliens come to earth and abduct all not subhumans. Including all foids and chads. Leaving incels to rot and unable to even have a slight chance to reproduce or rape and humanity slowly comes to an end.
Cope dont care 1
Download 2
Schizophrenia

3. Terminators
2. Skibidi Toilets
Also, you forgot the Apocalypse of John

Matrix apocalypse was pretty horrifying in the anime