Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worse example of coping + Humblebragging i've ever seen

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180911-033833.png
    Screenshot_20180911-033833.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 491
Whenever I see shit like , guys talking about fucking bitches I know for a fact their over exaggerating. Guaranteed he didn’t fuck as many as he claims and that he got flaked/Ghosted more times than he could count. Sure he got a lay or two but they mean nothing. This humble Bragging their doing makes them look so beta imo. Like “Look at me guys ! I Drown in poontang!” You and the rest of the male population.

I wouldn't trust them for ratings

Whenever I see shit like , guys talking about fucking bitches I know for a fact their over exaggerating. Guaranteed he didn’t fuck as many as he claims and that he got flaked/Ghosted more times than he could count. Sure he got a lay or two but they mean nothing. This humble Bragging their doing makes them look so beta imo. Like “Look at me guys ! I Drown in poontang!” You and the rest of the male population.

Even if he wasn't lying (he is), it's fucked up to come to a video section about how Tinder is rigged for the benefit of women and say "I also have it hard, with my 150 matches", it's Teehee level of dumbfuckery.

I wouldn't trust them for ratings
You can’t even trust this place for ratings. People rate like their legally bling or sum shit. Over rating girls cause their your type or underrating them because their not .

You can’t even trust this place for ratings. People rate like their legally bling or sum shit. Over rating girls cause their your type or underrating them because their not .

Legit, i've never seen ANY PIC OF A GIRL here except trisomics and midgets that didn't come with a comment like "To be fair, she's attractive"

Anyone who brags on the Internet about "spinning plates" or other bullshit is an obvious LARPer. Actual chads who actually slay are too busy fucking, going to bars/clubs, playing sports, and eating at the cool kids' table to shitpost on the Internet.

Even if he wasn't lying (he is), it's fucked up to come to a video section about how Tinder is rigged for the benefit of women and say "I also have it hard, with my 150 matches", it's Teehee level of dumbfuckery.

150 matches is sex with 2 girls? WTF! I have been on there 4 months and have 0!

150 matches is sex with 2 girls? WTF! I have been on there 4 months and have 0!
I feel your pain bro. 7 matches out of 100,000+ yesses to girls and only 5 of them replied, small talk, ghosted me.

I feel your pain bro. 7 matches out of 100,000+ yesses to girls and only 5 of them replied, small talk, ghosted me.

Least you gave it a thorough shot. 100,000 is legit #s. Respect. I don't cry volcel to people who haven't tried HARD for dat pus-pus, but even I dislike men who fold like a wet towel. In future generations this stuff will be more thoroughly known and proven so men won't have to do such absurd things, but how can anybody ever know they are a truecel unless many women honestly inform them.

Least you gave it a thorough shot. 100,000 is legit #s. Respect. I don't cry volcel to people who haven't tried HARD for dat pus-pus, but even I dislike men who fold like a wet towel. In future generations this stuff will be more thoroughly known and proven so men won't have to do such absurd things, but how can anybody ever know they are a truecel unless many women honestly inform them.
Yep, I really wish somebody from here just came up to me IRL and told me not to try when I was younger. Save me all the rejection. But I wouldn't have known for sure that it was over for me, I guess that's the one blessing of lots of rejection, being SURE you are incel.

Niggas be bragging n shieet

Anyone who brags on the Internet about "spinning plates" or other bullshit is an obvious LARPer. Actual chads who actually slay are too busy fucking, going to bars/clubs, playing sports, and eating at the cool kids' table to shitpost on the Internet.

I had some friends take pics of me playing basketball, dunking, etc. They looked great and put them on tinder. Got lots of matches in my area in the USA.

Not a single one would reply with more than a one word response. All were aloof and uninterested.

You need to be super god level to get anything from tinder unless you're fucking 1/10s, and even then.

wtf 150 matches. I can't even get a match

@Mainländer and you had to leave Brazil, man. Look at this dude 150 matches in Brazil. He's banged 7 and 9s. Holy shit,

Yep, I really wish somebody from here just came up to me IRL and told me not to try when I was younger. Save me all the rejection. But I wouldn't have known for sure that it was over for me, I guess that's the one blessing of lots of rejection, being SURE you are incel.

If there was a Stacies.me we would have been in the [TeeheeFuel] section. Best to teach boys that if girls don't come to you, you have no shot ever. All married men I know, the women came to them. Fuckin' cowards.

Whenever I see shit like , guys talking about fucking bitches I know for a fact their over exaggerating.

Men always had far less sex than they claim to have had while women always had far more sex than they claim to have had.

Men always had far less sex than they claim to have had while women always had far more sex than they claim to have had.

That's not even the problem with that coper.

He's also HUMBEBRAGGING as in saying "duh duh i also have trouble in Tinder, LIGHT SUCCESS with my 150 matches"

and he's posting that in a Youtube video about how Tinder is a trap for men.

So it's not just the cope and the bragging, it's the pathetic attempt at humble bragging that annoys me.

This is the dumbest cope ever.
Chads are everywhere. They're offline and offline, they're on Reddit, they're on Youtube, they're on 4chan, they're even fucking on here;
Weed2
VST4
Copinggymcel2

All of the above photos are all current active members of this very website, an incel website. If you think it's outlandish for Chads to be humblebragging on Youtube I don't know what to tell ya other than stop coping. To spin plates and live the life of Chad, all you have to do is be very good looking, that's it. Chads aren't relegated to only being extra-normies, they're everywhere, and it doesn't matter if they shitpost online all the time, foids will still be into them.

Chads are everywhere. They're offline and offline, they're on Reddit, they're on Youtube, they're on 4chan, they're even fucking on here;
View attachment 41071View attachment 41072View attachment 41073

All of the above photos are all current active members of this very website, an incel website. If you think it's outlandish for Chads to be humblebragging on Youtube I don't know what to tell ya other than stop coping. To spin plates and live the life of Chad, all you have to do is be very good looking, that's it. Chads aren't relegated to only being extra-normies, they're everywhere, and it doesn't matter if they shitpost online all the time, foids will still be into them.

No one of the guys you posted are chad.

The one at the left is average. JFL if that one is a chad, the ratings in this sub are becoming more and more ridiculous, every non ugly guy is considered chad. He'll never get a superior rating than 5/6 in looksmax or lookism, only in incels.is is every non ugly guy considered chad and every female considered attractive.

The other at the right is above average, but max a high tier normie/chadlite.

2 guys on the left are not Chads but are definitely not ugly, they are mentalcels (but mentalcels are fakecels imo). The guy on the right is probably a Chad, wtf is that guy doing here? All of them mogg me.

No one of the guys you posted are chad.

The one at the left is average. JFL if that one is a chad, the ratings in this sub are becoming more and more ridiculous, every non ugly guy is considered chad. He'll never get a superior rating than 5/6 in looksmax or lookism, only in incels.is is every non ugly guy considered chad and every female considered attractive.

The other at the right is above average, but max a high tier normie/chadlite.
Lol, i've heard it all when Weed is considered "average". I guess the average guy can get hundreds of matches on western Tinder within a couple of days lmao. Oh, and CopingGymcel is just "above average". Top fucking kek.

I wonder what you would rate Chico or other literal models.

Lol, i've heard it all when Weed is considered "average". I guess the average guy can get hundreds of matches on western Tinder within a couple of days lmao. Oh, and CopingGymcel is just "above average". Top fucking kek.

I wonder what you would rate Chico or other literal models.

Chico is a gigachad.

Stop coping.

Chico is a gigachad.

Stop coping.
Because he has the halo of being a literal model.
If he were a regular poster here you would say "Lol 4/10, dosent even have blue eyes".

The fact that Weed literally can get 100+ matches over the course of days on Tinder shows that you're shit at rating.

Because he has the halo of being a literal model.
If he were a regular poster here you would say "Lol 4/10, dosent even have blue eyes".

The fact that Weed literally can get 100+ matches over the course of days on Tinder shows that you're shit at rating.

Stop projecting.

I told you the guy on the right can be considered a chadlite, he just isn't a chad

The one on the left however ? TOP KEK, shows how ridiculous the rating of chads are in this forum, if every average male is a chad, nobody is a chad.

Stop projecting.

I told you the guy on the right can be considered a chadlite, he just isn't a chad

The one on the left however ? TOP KEK, shows how ridiculous the rating of chads are in this forum, if every average male is a chad, nobody is a chad.
Weed isn't the one on the right moron, he's the one on the left.
The average guy according to you gets 100s of matches on Tinder. Yeah, maybe those blue pillers were onto something.

Weed isn't the one on the right moron, he's the one on the left.
The average guy according to you gets 100s of matches on Tinder. Yeah, maybe those blue pillers were onto something.

Dude, idgaf who weed was, i gave you my rating, i didn't say my ratings is the absolute truth, just that he absolutely doesn't look attractive to me. Want me to lie to you ?

It's the rating of females that matter when it comes to male, i don't find the guy attractive at all, he seems to have beta features to me. Did i say i hold the divine yardstick ? No.

Also give the link to the Tinder thing, with pics that were posted.

Dude, idgaf who weed was, i gave you my rating, i didn't say my ratings is the absolute truth, just that he absolutely doesn't look attractive to me. Want me to lie to you ?

It's the rating of females that matter when it comes to male, i don't find the guy attractive at all, he seems to have beta features to me. Did i say i hold the divine yardstick ? No.

Also give the link to the Tinder thing, with pics that were posted.
The hard backpedal lol.
I don't got the Tinder matches on hand, someone on Discord did it.

What do you rate this guy by any chance (Another very active poster here)
Evil Genius2

The hard backpedal lol.
I don't got the Tinder matches on hand, someone on Discord did it.

What do you rate this guy by any chance (Another very active poster here) View attachment 41090

So you give 0 proof and i have to believe your word ? JFL.

How did i backpedal ? It seems unbelievable to me that that guy can get 100 matches, but obviously if i see the evidence what do you want me to say ? How the fuck is it backpedalling to admit the evidence ? I find the guy AVERAGE, but if i see girls liking him obviously that's the yardstick that matters, where is the backpedalling for fuck sake ?

You've still shown 0 evidence till now though.

For the other guy i can't judge from that kind of picture.

The thing is that i agree with your point, chads can be anywhere. I just didn't find that particular guy a chad.

So you give 0 proof and i have to believe your word ? JFL.

How did i backpedal ? It seems unbelievable to me that that guy can get 100 matches, but obviously if i see the evidence what do you want me to say ? How the fuck is it backpedalling to admit the evidence ? I find the guy AVERAGE, but if i see girls liking him obviously that's the yardstick that matters, where is the backpedalling for fuck sake ?

You've still shown 0 evidence till now though.

For the other guy i can't judge from that kind of picture.

The thing is that i agree with your point, chads can be anywhere. I just didn't find that particular guy a chad.
Yup, you seem to have bought it without the proof. You've already admitted that your ratings and thoughts don't matter cuz you're not a femoid, that's all I needed to hear really. Why bother discussing further, you admit you don't know what actually makes a Chad and what doesn't to femoids, your ratings are shit.

Yup, you seem to have bought it without the proof. You've already admitted that your ratings and thoughts don't matter cuz you're not a femoid, that's all I needed to hear really. Why bother discussing further, you admit you don't know what actually makes a Chad and what doesn't to femoids, your ratings are shit.

The thing is that most of the time my ratings coincide with those of femoids so.

But yeah, there are some 5% cases where they don't, even femoids don't agree with each others in some cases, you till gave 0 evidence this is such a case. And only a retard consider being rational "gussing out", low IQ. And keep deforming my words to get "what you want to hear" that's even more low IQ.

How the fuck does any male get 150 matches unless they're Gigachad? I'm calling BS.

bragging? for a normal+ banging a couple of 6/10 from 150 matches is not a brag.

Who's on the right pic?

bragging? for a normal+ banging a couple of 6/10 from 150 matches is not a brag.

To get 150 matches you have to at least be chadlite. You are bluepill as fuck if you think a 6 can get those matches (we aren't talking about thailand and the philipines )

tfw no "titty action" :feelsrope:

To get 150 matches you have to at least be chadlite. You are bluepill as fuck if you think a 6 can get those matches (we aren't talking about thailand and the philipines )
you are delusional my friend. a 6/10 can get 150 matches in couple of weeks. depends where u live ofcourse but if its in a place with alot of activity its easy.
i know 5-6/10 people that had this matches. its just 90% were monsters (the matches)