Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worried for the future

Starfish

Starfish

Enlightened
★★★★★
Games get worse, music gets worse, food gets worse, people get worse. Everything keeps shrinking and getting more and more expensive. also immigration is terrible depending on which country you're in.

The biggest problem with this is how are you supposed to copemax?? Sure you could play old games and listen to old music but then you will eventually get tired of it and will want something new.

I think i'll find a way to cope somehow, even as the future gets worse and worse

I am not, there is no future to begin with

Games get worse, music gets worse, food gets worse, people get worse. Everything keeps shrinking and getting more and more expensive. also immigration is terrible depending on which country you're in.

The biggest problem with this is how are you supposed to copemax?? Sure you could play old games and listen to old music but then you will eventually get tired of it and will want something new.
another thing I forgot to add in is wokeness

Things come in trends or waves. Cope through other avenues. Play some new sports

Ten more years of penny pinching and I'm moving to SEA. Strictly for retirement if I get a girl than that's just a bonus.

IMG 3652