Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL world's worst website Vice does non-article on Short Ethnicels

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
starts off somewhat honest

“Not only with rejections, but a few of my friends would make remarks like, ‘You'd look so much more attractive if you were five inches taller’ or ‘I bet you’d get so many girls if you were tall.”

Rooming with a 5'9'' handsome white male who “pulled a lot of girls” didn’t help either, with his housemate’s words of advice simply being “just be confident.”"

now we get to the gas lighting.

"Another woman, Louise Lagman, has also had her fair share of dates with self-conscious shorties. One in particular stood out.
“Greg had seen all these memes and jokes about girls only dating 6’ plus men and he wouldn’t change the topic,” she said. “In my mind I’m like, ‘If this is how you talk on dates, I’m pretty sure it’s not height that’s the issue"

literally name calling because of their height, but height isn't the issue.

Such big names with short statures like Zac Efron, Tom Cruise, Prince, James Dean and Lionel Messi all prove height is just a number.

AHAHAHAH holy shit how is this real. literally the "dwayne johnson is bald so balding is ok" argument

He then threw himself into weight training and constantly told himself, ‘I’m the shit; I’m a great guy; I’m such a catch.’ Eventually his height didn’t bother him, and he started subconsciously carrying himself higher to the point where people thought he was taller than he actually was, or forgot he was short altogether... David now has a girlfriend and credits his confidence to being able to ask her out. Size may matter to some people, but if you can see past someone’s height then there’s a whole group of men out there who are willing to share their clothes with you."

https://web.archive.org/web/2021031...m/en/article/93wpva/short-man-syndrome-dating

Vox is actual garbage.
The mainstream representation I've seen (still biased though) was by medium.

good, blackpill should not be spread. They are light years behind us

just gaslighting and endless fallacies over and over. i must have seen 500+ normies saying EXACTLY this stuff over on reddit when r/incels was still around. it's like they have a script or something.

really, there's no reason to even post this garbage given the fact that scientific peer-reviewed studies completely shut the "short is okay" argument down utterly. anyone who's talking about the dating market/looks theory without having any studies at hand is not making an argument and should not be debated (no, the "i know a 5'2" indian janitor who fucks all the time" line is not a study).

the lengths women and soys will go to in order to deny any problems that affect men is almost comical. Almost.

It’s written by a noodlewhore

they should be nuked

I refuse to read their retardation.

Gaslighting of manlets, what a surprise.
"‘You'd look so much more attractive if you were five inches taller’"
JFL, but if you dare say anything about a woman's weight, you're crucified. The hypocrisy never ends.