Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WORLDCOIN: the (((KYKES))) are done with the foreplay

Would you invest in this evil plot to make 100x returns?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/qd74in/worldcoin_is_a_dystopian_nightmare_packaged_as_a/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCqnQlE3Es

What do you mean you don't want your eyeball scanned, what kind of an anti-Semitic INCEL are you??? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

JEWS, and yes, JEWS are literally behind this evil plot-- they used to be a lot more subtle about nefarious shit, but at this point, they have so little respect for the Goyim that they are just full on comically brazen now. I can't believe this isn't an april fools joke, or it's just a conspiracy theory written by 8chan Nazis. This is real news. And this seems to be the ultimate test of corruption. I have a sneaking suspicion that this coin will rocket, because it's being backed by 70+ billionaires. It's destined to rocket, because it's worth it to (((them))) to make it happen-- this is the last pokemon card for (((them))).

It's not enough that they can see thru our phones, they have to see through our eyes and have 100% power over our behavior. And sadly, most people are so greedy they don't care. YOU DONT NEED THE FUCKING MONEY. DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SHITCOIN.

2021 10 23 13 22 14 phantasm orb   Google Search   Brave

Also, Sam Altman is obviously a Phantasm fan

Last edited:
Biometric identifying electronic digital currency based upon a social credit system is their dream for total control, want to take a guess where incels fall under in rank concerning a social credit score? :feelsclown:

Fucked up shit ngl

I’m betting Square will be next Tesla.

Jack Dorsey — Rocket Fuel to tha moon!

Made mega bucks on PayPal last week. Nothing to what Square has in the works.

So I’m out of PayPal...Getting ready to bet on Square on more dips for crypto world dominance.

Nothing Jew about it.

10B8A902 CD13 4A32 AA92 1237D71EF9B5

Last edited:
I'm gonna invest 2k in this coin

I don't know jackshit about crypto or coins.

I'll "keep an eye out" 4u!

If you want to stop malicious powers from abusing you through your technology, you must first stop using technology which has been designed to abuse you.

I would bet that if this gets widely implemented that most normies will simply perceive "isn't this that Bitcoin thing that I heard about a few years ago?" and proceed to bend over.