Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World won't end.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I always curse at the world, hoping the f.a.q.ing humanity dies, but it won't happen. Before me, millions of people died even worse, just think about all the wars, and the people who were killed for fun, and they never got any justice. Fuck the religion. If they never made us believe to those lies, the life would have been much better. Religion is delusional. You die as an incel, you become a meme to make fun of. Still, nothing changes. The COVID-19 has been only a vacation, but now it's even worse than before.

Humanity will have an end. Humanity has about another 1.5 billion years, before earth will be uninhabitable due to the star going red and expanding. The earth will be a barren wasteland, stripped of all resources and natural life far before that, however. All of the petty wars humans have fought - and will fight in the future - over resources and control will be for naught.

Even if we become space-faring and hop from galaxy to galaxy with space-time folding and warping technology, the universe itself has a life span. Even if we develop the technological ability to travel from a dying universe into a brand new one with potentially different physical laws, that universe too will eventually die.

Rest assured, humanity's extinction is an absolute certainty. Your wish is guaranteed. You won't be alive to see it, though.

this really pisses me off

It won't end soon enough

i will end it all by myself