Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Wide Purge needed to get rid of these Prehistoric LGBT Beasts

KrazedKanga

KrazedKanga

All KangaCels Unite!
★★★★★
I've had more than my fill of these wild ubangi , sub - human , cannibalistic , savage groids.
They are below any bi -pedal breathing beast on the entire face of this earth.
To say these porch monkey apes are uncivilized is tantamount to saying that the clinically
brain dead chimp dickhead trouble makers is just a but silly.
They all must be dropped in tank of piranha's .

View: https://x.com/TheBrutalNature/status/1836808313444478987

Our children need to know LGBT is like a disease organism.
They suck up resource's and interfere with natural resource's and cause nationalities they infest worldwide to
rot on the inside until it resembles a dessicated cadaver. You learn you cannot co exist with these barbarian's.
They are hostile to any and all life. Have you ever notice they have no pets ? And no pot plant's either ?
They are a giant parasite disease organism that suck's the life out of anything that has the misfortune to cross their path .

Had a horrible experiences with these rat - infested , mongoon - lipped, jig a boo wild ubangi ,
sub - human cannibalistic jungle beast LGBT creatures online.
I trialled a grocery delivery and the shopper is suppose to communicate with me via texting
and discuss substitute if Stock out of order. This horrible shopper refuse to reply anything i
said. At first they made a couple of subs without asking me. Then when i started asking what
they just gave a sub , they then just sub anything and just refunded whatever they didn't have.
This Moron was the worst shopper ever. So i thought whoaa. This surly reponse and uncaring jerk must be LGBT.
And guess what. Surprise it was . Once again i guessed correctly even though 90 % of shoppers are not LGBT.
I can tell you this imbecile from their stinky arrogant attitude and stupidity was LGBT.
I was going to tip the shopper but i am now going back to the website and change the tip to zero and leave a
nasty online review .

This is the wrong forum for your schizo ramblings.

You're speaking crazy but I see the vision.

They are the piranhas, dumbass.

God needs to flood the earth again to get rid of these subhuman creatures

Was at my local supermarket recently and i saw something disgusting. Even with masks i knew what they were.
One was a shabby middle age man in a blue dress. Very obvious a guy. The other was trying to
look good and had dark hair ,but had big hands with veins on them. Fairly easy to tell it was male.
Seeing those two Troons was a revolting exp. Not only did the sight of them repulse to my soul,
but the fact that they strut around in full view with impunity even approval makes it all the more sickening.
To slur them would be meaningless and pointless ( i have a loyalty card )
so if i start strangling them i would be easily identified ) but to myself.
It would also cause alarm among the braindead within an earshot, who would immediately re-arm
themselves against my display of unauthorized thinking by recalling all their multi LGBT Negrophilia
conditioning to the fore and rally around these Troons . Needless to say , none of that would satisfy me or prove my point.
I threw around my loyalty Card and now looking for new supermarket .

Have you noticed a Chimp evolves to maturity in 8 months ?
So my reasoning the Rainbow Chimp evolves quicker pace but Human Beings
evolve further. Did you notice RC often seem immature ? I notice they seem childish
with their wimpy giggle.
Anyway i believe we just beginning now to understand that the LGBT are entirely a different
species to us HB.

Unlike Human Being's these Rainbow Apes have 20 % non human homids.
This means although HB are descended of Homo Sapiens the LGBT are descended from Homo Erectus which is a small brained animal that walks upright. This explains the LGBT animal nature compared to HB. Leave LGBT to themselves and they will play will coconuts while HB will build civilizations. Its time we all quit this equality nonsense and get down to reality.
Anybody who supports LGBT is committing a crime against humanity.

Last edited:
Wtf have you been smoking?
Meds i currently using .
  • dextroamphetamine/amphetamine ER (Adderall XR) 20 mg: 2 capsules in the AM (40 mg)
  • sertraline (Zoloft) 50 mg: 1 tablet in the AM
  • lamotrigine (Lamictal) 200 mg: 1 tablet at bedtime
  • Qelbree (viloxazine ER) 100 mg: 1 capsule in the AM
  • Vraylar (cariprazine) 3 mg: 1 capsule in the morning
  • Quviviq (daridorexant) 50 mg: 1 tablet at bedtime as needed
  • diazepam (Valium) 10 mg: 1 tablet up to twice a day as needed
  • bupropion XL (Wellbutrin XL) 150 mg: 1 tablet in the AM

Meds i currently using .
  • dextroamphetamine/amphetamine ER (Adderall XR) 20 mg: 2 capsules in the AM (40 mg)
  • sertraline (Zoloft) 50 mg: 1 tablet in the AM
  • lamotrigine (Lamictal) 200 mg: 1 tablet at bedtime
  • Qelbree (viloxazine ER) 100 mg: 1 capsule in the AM
  • Vraylar (cariprazine) 3 mg: 1 capsule in the morning
  • Quviviq (daridorexant) 50 mg: 1 tablet at bedtime as needed
  • diazepam (Valium) 10 mg: 1 tablet up to twice a day as needed
  • bupropion XL (Wellbutrin XL) 150 mg: 1 tablet in the AM
Damn.... They've got you on more shit than saint ER. Wouldn't surprise me if you were to suddenly go apeshit.
Do your parents force you to go to a theRAPIST?

Damn.... They've got you on more shit than saint ER. Wouldn't surprise me if you were to suddenly go apeshit.
Do your parents force you to go to a theRAPIST?
I have been misdiagnosed for my whole life Psychiatrist and psychs don't know the difference between trauma, a fight, flight, freeze and fawn reaction and adverse reactions to their own neurotoxins.
They diagnosed it as '' at risk of psychosis", "schizophrenia", "chronic schizophrenia", "chronic psychotic disorder", and "persecutory delusions", towards MHS's, that is "chronic psychosis", after I reacted to their treatment and tried to defend myself, with anger, which turned into rage at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back