Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News World War?

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Luminary
★★★★★
New report indicates China misled the world.

I doubt it will lead to a full blown war tbh

Massive cope but one can only hope.

Probably not, the west is utterly pussified so they don't dare do shit unless they have an excessive amount of advantages.

warmaxxing could be legit? you could have sex with female war prisoners? maybe :feelstrash:

Hopefully.
One can only hope, Chrissy.
Tenor 45

Nuclear war is humankind’s last hope

Death to chinkoids.

Praying for WW3 tbh

JFL at how the international community welcomed Communist China with open arms.

Cold war, and incel rebelion (hopefully)

I still find it hypocritical as fuck that the US government continues to abdicate their role in this. These people successfully spy on every email and conversation we have both here and internationally--they know everything you do and when--but they didn't know there was a fucking plague going on in a country of grave national security interest? Bullshit. Fuck off, CIA.

Meanwhile, US intelligence warned Israel and NATO countries about the virus back last fall. All while Drumpf was parading around for months stating it was 'just the flu' domestically. JFL.

Of course the government of China is dishonest. In other news, grass is green.

But the US government is dishonest as fuck as well. Moralfags of the highest order when it comes to this nonsense.

So what will come of it? Drumpf and fat-ass Pompeo will talk a big game and wave their dicks around a bit, but nothing will happen yet. Economic saber rattling for now. Gonna take a lot more than this to start a shooting war.

With our win , It would be the start of the incel Empire

I hope it leads to a full blown nuclear war.

If it does I hope to get shot and not bombed

I could go for a world war right about now.

The world lost ww2