Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD WAR 3

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Would a catastrophic world war 3 (no nukes) lead to a better society for incels. If 70% of males died and we were left with incels and soyboys only. Would we finally get our looksmatch?

We are so far gone that the only hope is our modern civilizations crumbling. Too bad most incels wouldn't be on the survivor side I think. How many of you are prepared for something like the biggest war ever with millions, maybe even billions of deaths?

We're precisely the men who used to be cannon fodder during wars, lol.

So your answer depends on whether you like your copes or not.

I'd probably get drafted and my throat slit by some normtrooper jfl

not sure about getting a looksmatch but if you're a draftedcel you sure as hell can take a looksmatch as an invading force

If world war 3 ever comes it would be incels dream world. Either die and fulfill your suicidal tendencies.
Or go on a rampage and fuck any girl you can get your hand on as your part of an invading army.
All those Slavic incels did it in Germany during WW2. All those Japanese incels did it in China during WW2.

not sure about getting a looksmatch but if you're a draftedcel you sure as hell can take a looksmatch as an invading force
If world war 3 ever comes it would be incels dream world. Either die and fulfill your suicidal tendencies.
Or go on a rampage and fuck any girl you can get your hand on as your part of an invading army.
All those Slavic incels did it in Germany during WW2. All those Japanese incels did it in China during WW2.

Only if I die quickly, but the reality is that it would be terrifying. I don't want WW3.

We would be murdered first in ww3.

Besides ww3 is already going on and women are winning bigtime. Guess whos dying though?

We're precisely the men who used to be cannon fodder during wars, lol.

So your answer depends on whether you like your copes or not.
Lol this ^

Incels would be taken out very quickly in such an event. OP = major cope

just start ww3 theory confirmed

Biggest help to incels is societies moving back to old Christian conservative values, slut shaming, fathers making sure daughters keep virginity till marriage, fathers chose Husband for daughter - This would incentivize Incels to work harder financially to impress Fathers for a chance at their daughter.

Current society is get good grades, get a good paying job - become a beta bucks and since there's no virgin women out there past 18 anymore take a huge risk marrying a girl who's slept with 20 or more different men who's likely still in contact with some of them after marriage, extreme risk of her hooking up and divorce rape you financially especially if you're an unattractive incel - not worth it, smarter to LDAR imo

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counteri...-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

I'd rape and pillage if invading, who would do anything to stop it?