Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel World War 3 will start in the next 5 years

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Yeah, I agree too. It's gonna be exciting.

I doubt this pussy generation is ready for a war

I doubt this pussy generation is ready for a war
Russians will call for mobilization of troops today. Many NATO mercenaries are already fighting for Ukraine so lots of normies are eager to fight. US is itching to give Ukraine even longer range weapons than HIIMARs. Couple of days ago, Biden said that the US would directly defend Taiwan against China. WW3 is definitely happening.

Russians will call for mobilization of troops today. Many NATO mercenaries are already fighting for Ukraine so lots of normies are eager to fight. US is itching to give Ukraine even longer range weapons than HIIMARs. Couple of days ago, Biden said that the US would directly defend Taiwan against China. WW3 is definitely happening.
Most people today are ausblute pacifistic and would rather suck the cocks of the invader than fighting him

Most people today are ausblute pacifistic and would rather suck the cocks of the invader than fighting him
But MSM brainwashing is strong so they can easily convince NPCs to lay down their lives for the holy cause of defending our matriarchal LGBT order.

@PPEcel thoughts on prospects of WW3?

And the west will lose

It does seem like it's building up to that, gradually that is

NATO is so powerful, i doubt, and the east side is pretty weak, Russia cant even invade ukraine, let alone NATO superpowers, China's economy is depending upon selling cheap stuff to the rest of the world, maybe they are stronger but , sanctions will make nuke effect on china, these are the two strongest countries against nato, and they cant win, meanwhile NATO is growing stronger everyday.

even if it starts, it will be pretty boring.

its over bros, west won.

Nukes exist so World Wars do not.

I think most Russians won't fight for Putin.

I don't know which site to support. I hate both. The modern west is degenerate. The east is primitive and authoritarian. I won't live in a fucking china-style state. I would kill myself.

I hope the world just gets nuked and everyone dies.
Russia isn't like CCP level of authoritarian. They won't weld your doors shut and starve you because you caught a scary new infectious disease. I could see myself living in Russia if was white.