Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel World of Warcraft-Cel

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
I play WoW Classic to cope and there's only one real grinding spot for mages of my level.
Currently it's being camped by horde 60's and I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• cc1.jpeg
    cc1.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm too dumb for WoW

I'm too dumb for WoW
I tried the free trial and it seemed too pointless and grindy. You're not missing anything. Mmorpgs age only fun if you do it with IRL friends too.

WoW is soy, look at WoW youtubers like asmogold all leftists soy

Used to play WoW so much, do miss it at times but the magic unfortunately wore off in the end, glad you're enjoying classic though lad

Used to play WoW so much, do miss it at times but the magic unfortunately wore off in the end, glad you're enjoying classic though lad
Thank you, I feel like I'm on decaf ever since Reckoning paladins was patched.
Used to get so buzzed off fighting two Horde at once in trash gear

I don’t play tbh

Dead game tbh

You are mage bro, open portals or something

I tried the free trial and it seemed too pointless and grindy. You're not missing anything. Mmorpgs age only fun if you do it with IRL friends too.
so true, i tried to get back into runescape but it didn't feel the same

I'd start playing again, but everyone keeps saying that I'm a terrible tank :kys:

It's also extremely taxing, since I have to socialize with other players.

I play FF14, mostly because of the more complex and entertaining questlines that are more entertaining and diverse for the player to engage in. It's made so that you can play by yourself for the vast majority of the time and have no problem with quests that you would need to have a group finder for.

I'm currently leveling my black mage right now on my main, hopefully, the raids will be quite fun but in the endgame, you're mostly just searching for the best-looking gearsets.

I don't know how anyone can enjoy playing wow.

Too expensive for my NEET ass