Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Needs a non Cucked Social Media Platform

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
I don't care what you think about Tate but the fact they cancelled him is bullshit
Globohomo is mainly concentrated in faggot jew social media (but also hollywood obvs)

They control the platform and just deplatform anyone who spits truth that goes against their agenda
I know there were a couple right wing platforms in the works but no one really uses them I assume

Maybe china has an alternative?
They have at least banned sissy men from their platform so that is at least a step in the right direction.

Until there is a non cucked social media alternative FEMINIST PROPAGANDA will continue UNCHECKED

jack nicholson GIF

china is cucked af
they will censor any shit they want
juzt make non cucked art

china is cucked af
they will censor any shit they want
juzt make non cucked art
but what they want to censor is tranny, faggot, sissy man shit
no complaints here
in fact they censor feminists too I'm pretty sure

I don't care what you think about Tate but the fact they cancelled him is bullshit
Globohomo is mainly concentrated in faggot jew social media (but also hollywood obvs)

They control the platform and just deplatform anyone who spits truth that goes against their agenda
I know there were a couple right wing platforms in the works but no one really uses them I assume

Maybe china has an alternative?
They have at least banned sissy men from their platform so that is at least a step in the right direction.

Until there is a non cucked social media alternative FEMINIST PROPAGANDA will continue UNCHECKED

jack nicholson GIF
He needs to fix his hair......it's over for Johnny :feelsrope:

I thought that was what Gab was

Annihilation of west and its ideologies is must.

i think the world needs mental fitness training. it would actually do everyone a favour if we all were mentally stronger. it would make humans more productive for starters

there is but no one used them

they are either unknown or too complicated to use

it's gonna be worse if china take over
can't possibly be worse than it is
at least china will shut up the feminists and faggots

doubt if they will be much help to incels but you never know
they want more population for economic growth
so gunna have to make incentives for foids to fuck more men and get pregnant